I miss sex, biopsy 3 days ago

I have been married since Valentines Day. Bleeding issues since April, out patient surgery on uterus in July, inconclusive pap led to another biopsy 3 days ago. He didn't marry me for the sex he says, but damn, it was a factor on my side of things, and the few times we have actually been able to are rare.

I have had 3 weeks of no bleeding, and was so horny from hormone intervention, my guess, and lack of interaction I didn't even wait the recommended time after surgery. Probably should have but being near him was making me crazy. Now I'm off limits for real because my clit has been hacked.

It's depressing. I want it, but even urinating hurts right now, so I won't be pushing those limits.

Really just venting. I'm staying up late so I don't start something I can't finish.

Please take the time frames and physical limitations that your doctors give you seriously. Working in the medical field I see all too often that someone who's recently had surgery or been prescribed medication does not follow the doctors orders and ends up further damaging themselves both physically and mentally. Your doctor is telling to yo refrain from sex for a reason. If your partner cannot go without sex during such a stressful and imperative time regarding your health then he is not someone you should be with. He's going to cause you more harm and you run the risk of internal bleeding by Doing this.

Please be smart and listen to your doctor. If he tells you to wait 6 weeks before having sex... WAIT 6 weeks before having sex! You can permanently harm your body. It's not worth it.