I want to get rid thick flesh of fats on my tummy.

Hi there..

I would like to seek some advices on how I keep trim my belly. I am in the process of losing weight programme. Previously I weigh 72kg and I stand at 1.64cm. I am now 59.5kg. Shed those weights need a lot of motivation and it doesnt happen overnight. My way of losing weight is I do running and extremely small portion for dinner, skip rice as far as possible.

I am targeting to reach at least 55kg. My dresses down 2 sizes. However, though I am happy with the significant weight loss, I have very thick flesh of fats on my tummy or belly.

How do I trim those fats?

thefooloftheyear
Hi there..

I would like to seek some advices on how I keep trim my belly. I am in the process of losing weight programme. Previously I weigh 72kg and I stand at 1.64cm. I am now 59.5kg. Shed those weights need a lot of motivation and it doesnt happen overnight. My way of losing weight is I do running and extremely small portion for dinner, skip rice as far as possible.

I am targeting to reach at least 55kg. My dresses down 2 sizes. However, though I am happy with the significant weight loss, I have very thick flesh of fats on my tummy or belly.

How do I trim those fats?

Less running and more strength/resistance training...

Although its very difficult to impossible to "spot reduce", some women(men too) do have a propensity for fat deposits in certain areas and less in others..These types of "problem areas" become so difficult to change/reduce, some resort to medical procedures(lipo/tummy tuck, etc) and have good results..

I still say start weight training..Works wonders..

Congrats on the weight loss

TFY

Build up your core and do direct ab work with the cardio. Also, are you eating a meal between your workout and dinner?

• Author

are you suggesting work out in gym? Just by running alone it would not help?

Normally I run late night. So my last meal is dinner. Also what is cardio.. lol hope you can use easier terms for me to understand.. sorry

Normally I run late night. So my last meal is dinner. Also what is cardio.. lol hope you can use easier terms for me to understand.. sorry

Yeah, no problem :)

Cardio is anything that gets your heart beating fast; i.e running, bike riding, swimming etc.

What the running will do will burn off the fat on your body, not specifically Your stomach. When the fat around your stomach is eventually burned off, the skin will be a little bit loser because it's been expanded. By exercising your abs , you will tighten that skin and build muscle to prevent any sagging.

You do not need to get a gym membership to do this, simple sit-ups and crunches after your cardio will suffice perfectly. In addition make sure that if you're running after dinner you eat something between your run and going to bed. This will help your body repair itself and prevent injury. Feel free to lack any further questions :)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

running is good but you can also jump rope, or do cardio sessions at home. Just youtube "cardio workout" or "Hiit cardio workouts" theres a channel called "FitnessBlender" on youtube that has awesome videos. Stick to at minimum 30 minutes a day, of course if you can do more do more, cut out greasy fried foods, try to eat more greaner and leaner foods, no more candies, soda pop sweet things etc and you should slowly but surely go down to what your supposed to be.

you cant just target your belly fat unfortunately it will be an overall fat loss which is nicer.