"Lips" got stuck in undewear????

Ladies I don't know if this ever happened to you but I bought this underwear that is like a net material with lace around the edges.

I don't how to explain what happened but I will try:

Well I guess since I was wearing tight pants the netting part rubbed with my "lips" untill part of my "lips" squished through one of the holes in the netting.

I didn't know and I had to pee and so i just ripped my pants and underwear off and OUCH!!!!! The part the was stuck in the netting was pulled and I am in extreme pain and I think I even bled a little????

Stop laughing I know it's funny but should I go see a doctor about this? And how am I supposed to say this happened? I know one thing though, no matter how cute no more netted underwears for me.

Damn BC, I thought you were a female, lol. Anyway, no I don't think it's doctor material. Keep and eye on it and if it doesn't heal, see a doc. But stay away from those crazy panties. :bunny:

I would say to make sure you keep that area very very clean and dry so that it doesn't get bacteria growing in the area you may have "torn"

I say if you're still in pain in a few days that you should tell your doctor...just explain the truth, OMG that was too funny but I'm sorry it's happened to you, I can only imagine how painful it probably was... :o

bluechocolate
Originally posted by bluechocolate

:lmao::lmao:

Stop laughing I know it's funny

OK -- glad to know it's just not us guys with zips <ouch!>

Remember that scene in "There's Something About Mary"?

Originally posted by tiki

Damn BC, I thought you were a female, lol.

;) as soon as the plastic surgery heals I'll pop my pic up as an avatar

You have probably already done it, but check in a mirror how bad the damage is.

If you don't like what you see, absolutely go to the gynecologyst/doctor!

Don't worry about what to tell him/her, your doctor has surely seen much worse/more embarassing stuff.

That must have hurt a lot, I hope the pain will go away soon.

:lmao: Okay it's out of my system.

Just like everyone else said, see a Doc if it doesn't feel better in afew days. Have a bath with baking soda as well. That may help. I hope it doens't hurt too much!

AND definately stay away from sex. Sorry, had to say that...lol! :p

LMAO lip...stuck..little...hole....

I could see how it happened but OUCH..I still can't get over it...

And I have a pair like that, that I haven't worn lol..won't be wearing them anytime soon.

Definitely talk to a doctor if you are concerned.

And sue the pants off of that underwear company once you see your doctor and get medical "evidence". Just kidding. Sue the pants off.... Corny. Sigh.

• 1 month later...

I wonder how this chica is hanging in there? Lol...no pun intended.

Did it heal? Are you still wearing the same 'roos or are you sticking to cotton briefs?!