They don't tell you how much aspartame is harmful

It hasn't been definitively proven that aspartame in diet colas has an effect on cancer risk. They don't tell you how much aspartame you must consume before it can harm your body. It is all about how much is consumed. Radiation may cause cancer but again it depends on how much you are exposed to radiation. The radiation from a microwave is in very small amounts and you probably have nothing to worry about standing in front of a microwave while waiting for food to heat up.

Now there's a rumor about cell phone use causing malignant brain tumors. I don't think the government would allow cellphone use to be legal if there was enough evidence that the amount of radiation wasn't safe.

As for aspartame you'd probably have to consume hundreds of gallons of it everyday to get cancer mutations connected to it. I don't know anybody who drinks that much soda.

The cumulative effects won't be reaped until long after we are dead and gone from something else.

sdrawkcaB ssA

I just love seeing odd health scare issues. Aspertame is safe, but has a low shelf life, let alone should be stored in temprature controlled environments.

anything used in excess can be a detriment to ones health.

little do people know, aspertame has been used since the late 70's without being marketed to the public.

if anything, the worst issue is sugar and alcoholic beverages. After time you will develope type 2 diabetes. Now that more alcoholic beverages have been adding sugar and flavorings, peeps are getting a double whammy. I assume in the next 15 years we will see a boom of type 2 diabetics.

It hasn't been definitively proven that aspartame in diet colas has an effect on cancer risk. They don't tell you how much aspartame you must consume before it can harm your body. It is all about how much is consumed. Radiation may cause cancer but again it depends on how much you are exposed to radiation. The radiation from a microwave is in very small amounts and you probably have nothing to worry about standing in front of a microwave while waiting for food to heat up.

Now there's a rumor about cell phone use causing malignant brain tumors. I don't think the government would allow cellphone use to be legal if there was enough evidence that the amount of radiation wasn't safe.

As for aspartame you'd probably have to consume hundreds of gallons of it everyday to get cancer mutations connected to it. I don't know anybody who drinks that much soda.

The cumulative effects won't be reaped until long after we are dead and gone from something else.

I don't think the government would allow cigarettes to be legal if there was enough evidence that it wasn't safe.

Oh wait...

• Like 2

Like I said in your other thread, I absolutely still would not recommend you drink soda everyday even if it's diet. Try having it every other day at least if you really must have it. Or 3x a week at most.

• Like 1
sdrawkcaB ssA
Like I said in your other thread, I absolutely still would not recommend you drink soda everyday even if it's diet. Try having it every other day at least if you really must have it. Or 3x a week at most.

I lived on diet soda over water for 10 years. Never had any ill effects. I stopped because diet dew decaffeinated is no longer stocked. Now peeps here are going to say WTF, diet dew decaffeinated!

Ruby Slippers

I think the synthetic artificial sweeteners taste like crap and aren't good for you. I avoid them completely. Some of the alternative sweeteners derived from nature - like stevia - are not bad.