i know an increase in vascularity (visable veins in my arms,abodiminal area,hips,shoulders etc) is due to amount of weight lifting i do, the question is, do girls/women find this look freaky or a turn off?

basically the veins on my biceps look like someone wedged a blue pen underneath my skin lol :confused:

freaky, personally, and a major turn off.

but then i was never into 'built' men.

i'm sure the girls who are will dig you just fine.

are you a nice guy? then it shouldn't much matter.

• Author

yeh i've been told i'm a really nice guy, not too bad looking either < which i disagree with but meh. Kinda sucks, i lost almost 50 pounds and turned into a gym rat and now i got veins stickin out lol. Thanks for the opinion anyways and i'm sure there probably is someone out there that'll dig the look ;)

I think that there is a procedure that can help you here. It will pinch those vains with.... something containing electricity (poor English, sorry). It does not hurt very much, it is safe, I don't know how expensive it is and it's not permanent. Like you'll have to repeat it the next year.

Look in to it.

Women have the same problems on legs - bad circulation, I guess. Look into it if you are interested by this alternative.

Curly, bodybuilders deliberately reduce the fat in their bodies so you can pretty much see every vein and muscle through the skin. Not at all to my taste - if I wanted an anatomy lesson, I'd have taken one - but some people think it's attractive.

I thought he meant the veins that are broken and appear like little red or purple rivers on the surface of the skin. I know women do get these type of problems, mostely on the back of their thighs.

If it's anything else... nope, don't have the answer.

Thanks moi, I got the picture now.

the veins on my biceps look like someone wedged a blue pen underneath my skin

And you gotta ask if women think this may look "freaky?"

Frankly, it is the fact that you've asked the question, and not the condition, that should be more of a concern. :confused:

jesusfist, I don't think it's an odd question at all. I think some visible veins in the forearms and hands are extremely sexy. Anywhere else on the body, I'm not so sure... but there are girls that'll dig it! :) Be proud & flaunt your hard earned veiny-ness ;)

• Author

lol cheers Wolvesbaned, and no they arent varicose veins (busted veins), just a result of physical training similar to how male gymnists look if anyones ever noticed

I personally think its very hot! mmmm.... :love:

but are you roiding or doping or using other "supplements" (besides protein of course) to get that look? Or is it truly natural?

PS: Often women will also get this if they lift a lot, and esp. if they go below 5% body fat. Would you find that attractive?

• Author

nope no roids lol, i'm totally against the use of them for anything else than medical use. i dont even take supplements, all natural. The idea of a girl with a low bodyfat % is great in my mind, not sure about veins though never seen it, but a girl with slightly visable abs...yeh :D