How embarrassing ...........

I sometimes wear a wig when I am too lazy to do my hair .So was in body bump class today at the gym and we just finished doing squats with weights.so when I was taking the bar off behind my back after we finished, my wig also came off it. It was tied at the back with a jaw clip and I put extra weights on my bar so they were very heavy.

I immediately put the wig on my head when it happened: surprise:. I noticed the guy beside me saw the whole thing but then he looked away right away and didn't say anything. I am not sure if anyone else saw it as they could be busy taking the weights off their bars.No one made eye contact with me even after the class so I am not sure if they saw it .They just went on about their business.

How embarrassing

Take solace in the idea that a good third-to-half of the people in the gym are there because of concern with their personal appearance. No different than you.

• Like 1
  • Author
Take solace in the idea that a good third-to-half of the people in the gym are there because of concern with their personal appearance. No different than you.

Well some are but some of us just want to be healthy

Laugh. I would. :D

After all it is funny and lets face it now you can think up of loads of delicious stories about being a spy and that is why you were wearing it and not simply that you were being a lazy toerag and couldn't be bothered :D

Or perhaps your on a stake out... or perhaps you are undercover and investigating incorrect weight management at gyms... ;)

I am now tempted to go and get a wig for my lazy days!