Fatigue and lack of motivation....

ThaWholigan

What are some good ways to boost your energy levels and metabolism? I find myself waking up very fatigued with no energy to do anything, akin to over a year ago when I was smoking 6 spliffs a day :o.

What measured steps can I take to ensure my energy levels, testosterone and physical motivation are high? Diet, sleep etc.

If you wake up tired, you might have sleep apnea.

Do you eat before bedtime? Only have high protein snacks and not sugar, to stabilize your insulin level. If I eat a lot of sweets late at night, I wake up tired.

StarlaStardust

I have lousy sleep because I have these lovely nightmares most every night.

My trainer has me taking this recovery powder in water with my workouts. It's helping a lot, and might be good for you to have when you get up so you can get going. I don't know what it's called, but I'm sure you can find something similar at the vitamin store. This one is mostly B vitamins and glucosamine.

Good tips. I take a B complex pill or two during the workday to combat headaches from the maximum stress. Generally it works but I have been tired lately...maybe because a. it's consistently in the 90s and b. I've been slacking off exercise. Someone hit me until I do more crunches after breakfast...

What are some good ways to boost your energy levels and metabolism? I find myself waking up very fatigued with no energy to do anything, akin to over a year ago when I was smoking 6 spliffs a day :o.

What measured steps can I take to ensure my energy levels, testosterone and physical motivation are high? Diet, sleep etc.

Welcome to the club. This is how I wake up every morning. Jumping into the shower is what you need to do. The rest will follow