Hairy Knuckles: How do I get rid of the hair there?

I have really hairy knuckles and once I tried shaving them, crazy and stupid I know cuz it only made it worse! I wear rings and I hate it when people ask to look at them because I know they are probably thinking ewwwww look at all that hair! How do I get rid of the hair there? Its really annoying! Thanks!

Have you ever thought about electrolysis?? My friend had electrolysis done to her armpits. She said it wasn't too painful, and if you are really self-concious about it, that would be a sure-fire way to get the hair gone for good and then you'd never have to worry about it again. Even with waxing, the hair would grow back. I say go with electrolysis. It isn't that expensive anymore....especially with the a small area like the knuckles!

Waxing does work.

If you don't have that many, you could tweeze them. It hurts the first couple of times, but after that, the nerve endings must die or something because it's not painful at all to tweeze them then.

Hah!

I have this problem too. Or rather had. I had them nuked with laser hair removal. It cost a bit of cash, and it's not a pleasant experience, but I won't be worrying about it any more. If it bothers you as much as it seems, then I'd plop down the money. I had other areas done as well, so it was kind of a package deal, but I would say you're looking at $300 or so. Well worth it, in my opinion.