please help

Yea well ill start by saying im 15, 5.10 and around 145 lb and i have "bitch tits" as some people like to call them. I've heard about that disease or whatever it is but i dont think its that.(actually im not so sure, i just hope it isnt that:( ) I've actually had them about as long as i can remember, however before about last summer i was probably slightly over weight and i just assumed that was the cause of them. Well i decided to go on a diet and go joggin frequently and stuff like that and ive seen great results (id be proud to show off my body if it wernt for my damn man boobs), my face has become more slender, i apear to be taller, i've developed a decent 6 pack(not super defined or anything but definitly some what there[ also alot of girls find me attractive but im to afriad to let any of them get to close to me {i dont mean that in a distence type of way}]) but i have not seen MUCH change in my man boobs and thats what worries me. I've tryed doing push ups, and i dont think its really done much of anything. What does my case sound like in your opinion? Is there any seriousness involved with it other then self estem and acceptence issues? And what can i do to (if possible)get rid of them or at least reduce them in size, prevent farther growth and things like that. )I dont wont surgery) (i dont think there growing now actually, and to be honest there not that bad, they dont hang or any thing just kinda stick out) Oh and they feel fatty, unless i flex in which case i can feel muscle undernegth but still fat on top. Also there not painfull at all and there really not any more sensitive than anything else on my body, they never secret anything either.

Sorry if that didnt make much sence, i just tryed to include everything i felt had any relevence and i didnt know how i should go about stating the facts.

I would suggest going to see a doctor about this. This may be a hormonal imbalance, given your age. Search online for gynecomastia. This is a medical term for enlargement of the male breast tissue. It is possible this is something, with time, you will grow out of. Most definitely though, see a doctor to discuss this.

please help

If it is that disease thing will they get bigger or will they just stay as is, if i continue to keep my self in good condition? if they dont grow any more i can fairly eaisly live with them i guess, but if they get worst i dont know what ill do

Just A Girl2

"If it is the disease..................."

Why don't you just stop speculating about your situation/problem, and get yourself into a doctor to be properly assessed. If you DO have gynecomastia (which obviously nobody here can diagnose), nobody here can treat you for it.

This topic keeps coming up here.....which is further proof of the following:

The situation you are in is rather common. It's often a side effect of developing and growing up. There's not a lot you can do about it right now. It tends to dissipate by 18...when most males are pretty much done growing.

Gynecomastia is possible, but it's not a very common malady.

"Bitch Tits"....that's hilarious...

Anyway, Liposuction would do the trick...ever thought about that?

Just A Girl2

This could be gynecomastia or just development. Obviously at age 15, liposuction wouldn't be a good idea. You'd be hard pressed to find a plastic surgeon (well, a good one) who'd even consider doing it. Sorry this is not easy for you to deal with.....it's surely not a laughing matter. Try going to your doctor, to start with. What about getting set up at a gym to maybe bulk up your pecs? That kind of thing??

I agree with Nurse Jamie..."Bitch tits" is a good name

But just search online for some chest excersizes and start with them and if things dont improve just ask your doc if theres anything you can do....

:sick: BoNzAi :sick: