aloyalquest

Hi Everyone!

HELP....me please....

Right now I have eat-disorder........Right now I keep thinking of eating/food all the time and for the last 2 months I have gained 10 pounds. Now it getting worst even though I have lost 2 pounds because I went to the gym three times but I'm getting lazy again. Before I have a slim body (5'2 & 105lb but I weight 112lb now). I not care what people think about my look but I feel so bad - physically & mentally.

Maybe because I have too much stress (little bit depress)....thinking & worry too much about things (I have good reasons). But I really don't know how I should stop my eating (the most scary thing, is, I'm keep thinking about food)

Plz, help me.....I really need some good tips from your guys......you guys are really cool and I know that you guys can give some really good advices, thank you -will appreciate it a lot!

You have the beginnings of a serious eating disorder that requires medical intervention. See a medical doctor as soon as possible.

There are treatments for food obsessions and you need to begin such as soon as possible.

There are a number of reasons why people get obsessed with food and you need professional help to see why this is happening to you. There are even organizations that have support groups for persons with eating disorders. You need to put your energies towards your recovery and not in the direction of eating more food.

First and foremost - 112 lbs at 5' 2" is NOT fat. Sometimes, when you get depressed, you eat a little more. You might want to watch what you eat in terms of eating the amount of food the Food Guide tells you to, but you absolutely do not want to 'stop eating'. That would be the worst thing you can do!

If you find that you are trying to get food to make you feel better, you need to understand that it will only work for a short while and then you'll feel gloomy again. Your doctor can figure out if you are medically depressed and suggest things to do that will work to help you feel happier.

There is a medication called that makes you loose your appetite. I took this medication awhile back and I didnt have a big appetite.I lost about 20 pounds on it.But I wasnt taking it for loosing weight.I was on it for another reason.If you take it you will notice that you wont have a big appetite for food. But as always,check with your doctor cause they know best what is good for you.Good luck. ;)

Patty

Hi aloyalquest,

I want to emphasize what Tony wrote above. Make an appointment with your doctor and explain what's going on. This could be any of a number of medical conditions, psychological factors, or environmental changes that simply cannot be appropriately diagnosed on these forums.

Your doctor will be able to make a proper assessment and ensure you get appropriate treatment so you can start feeling better. Do not try treating this yourself with medications or diets without consulting a doctor first.

Best wishes,

Paul

I must agree with my brethren.

This has very little to do with your physical fitness and everything to do with your mental outlook. No amount of diet or exercise advice is going to put you on the right path. Once you've taken some time (and I imagine it won't be short) to deal with the issues that spark you into these situations, THEN we can talk about the physical part of a healthy lifestyle.

We don't want people to focus on symptoms while ignoring the real problem.