scooter62788

I'm a 20 year old male weighing in at about 195lbs. I've got a problem. I get this really bad rash/chafing to the left and right of my penis. It's not on my penis but in the crevices of my upper thighs. (empty space between my legs and penis) and it gets really bad. I try to put cream on it when I can like at the end of the day but it really burns. Is there anything that I can do to prevent this from happening. It mainly happens while I am at work. Please give me some good advice because I have other problems too that I will post later. Thanks Everyone So Much!

Scooter - no offense, but you have more crotch issues than anyone on here. lol

Between the odor and the rash GO TO A DOCTOR.

You either have an STD or some type of skin condition.

Only a doctor can diagnose and treat you.

• Author
scooter62788

Well i know for fact its not an STD but i think the smell is because I sweat a lot down there. I am slightly overweight and i do wear black pants in the heat (as required by my employer) so that probably helps with that, then i think the moisture rubs against my thighs which causes the rash.

Scooter - no offense, but you have more crotch issues than anyone on here. lol

Between the odor and the rash GO TO A DOCTOR.

hahahaha- oh my sides... I spit my water on my keyboard because I laughed so hard:lmao:

Crotch issues are never good. Symptoms can be related to a variety of problems. Jilly is right- you need to see a Doc. No one can diagnose you over the internet.

Odor?

Citizen Erased
hahahaha- oh my sides... I spit my water on my keyboard because I laughed so hard:lmao:

Crotch issues are never good. Symptoms can be related to a variety of problems. Jilly is right- you need to see a Doc. No one can diagnose you over the internet.

Odor?

I'm sure if he posts pictures we can try.

:laugh: Kidding. Please don't. :eek:

Sounds like jock itch. Look that up and I believe there's a spray you can buy to treat it.

Well i know for fact its not an STD but i think the smell is because I sweat a lot down there. I am slightly overweight and i do wear black pants in the heat (as required by my employer) so that probably helps with that, then i think the moisture rubs against my thighs which causes the rash.

Well, that could well be, but unless you post pics (unlike Citizen, I would look - lol), we can't diagnose you.

No seriously - we couldn't even then.

MAYBE with a culture sample we could.

OK, kidding.

It could be heat rash, but the odor is concerning. It could be your natural scent, but you really need to get it looked at and treated by a doc.

OP, the wrong cream can cause more issues than the problem itself. I know, when I was century training, I got similar rashes, as well as a yeast infection in my bellybutton. A combination of rx hydrocortisone and vagisil worked for me. I also took acidophilus.

Lastly, experiment with different types of underwear (if not commando). I found boxer-briefs in coolmax worked best for me away from the cycling gear. They're expensive but last forever. :)

I don't know your history so tried to give a constructive answer :)