Cant get rid of man boobs...

I know this is kinda embarrassing for me... but when i lost weight befor when i was about 179 pounds and 6'2 i didn't have man boobs at all.. now ive gained weight and now around 240 and 6'3 i have them and its so embarrasing in public.. its pretty bad... but ive seen really big guys.. bigger then me.. and they seem to never have them.. i guess people store fat in different places? anyways how can i get rid of them quick without losing 60 pounds. i wanna lose weight just i need to do something to get rid of this.. ive been told to workout and etc.. but i install fire sprinklers.. and work 10 hour days.. and sweat my body weight and fluids out with ease everyday.. go thru 2-3 T-Shirts a day.. and my pants will be soaked... so i figured i would be losing weight...

Trojan John

Pushups, and lots of them. Surely you have time for that throughout the day. If you have no time to go to a gym, you will have to improvise. Chest press your equipment if you have to. Be imaginative, but work your chest to get rid of the manneries.

Gatormaniac

You're right that people store fat in different places. You happen to store a lot in your chest. If you're serious about losing them, it's going to take more than exercise. You can do push-ups until the cows come home and all you'll really end up with is nice, developed pecs under your man boobs. Ridding yourself of excess fat requires a combination of diet, aerobic exercise ( which you may get enough of at work ) and light weight training. The emphasis is on diet. Probably not what you wanted to hear...

You cannot spot reduce. Unfortunately for you, this is where you happen to store your weight. For me, I would LOVE to gain some in my heinie, but that happens to be the LAST place I can. Always tummy first. pfft. lol.

So, you are going to need to lose all the weight to lose the man boobs.

And sweating doesn't lose fat, it just sweats out your electrolytes and sodium, etc, past a certain normal level. Make sure you stay well hydrated if you are sweating that much!

Or, you can always take the easy way out, and go for surgery, but then you'll have some nasty scars! :(