i feel like crap

laRubiaBonita

i still feel crappy.... bleh.

my tooth hurts; i have a headcold: congestion, coughs, snot.....; i am tired; and i think i am pms-ing........

i just wanna go home and go to sleep....................................................:(

ahhh another victim of the plague..... oddly enough I have incredible pain in my jaw as well.......

crap city! not crapping but feel like crap........ and don't want to move from my chair.

alpha bonita does not feel well. now is not the appropriate time to try to score with her. I do admire your oppurtunistic approach though. :p

Sounds like you need a shot ....

How about a shot from Mr Wiggles ?

Sorry you feel like crap :(

Hell I did that last night with the H's mr. wiggles....... did not fix it. I think cash would tho....... are you still willing to make me feel better?

I am so dedicated I blew him while blowin' my nose...... SEXY BABY, SO SEXY!

(of course you were addressing Bonita as I am just chopped liver around this place, I am the one with the wonderful "personality") sheeesh........

<inject compliments to me here to boost my self esteem, to help me relieve my massive insecurities and desparate need for attention>

• Author
laRubiaBonita
Hell I did that last night with the H's mr. wiggles....... did not fix it. I think cash would tho....... are you still willing to make me feel better?

I am so dedicated I blew him while blowin' my nose...... SEXY BABY, SO SEXY!

(of course you were addressing Bonita as I am just chopped liver around this place, I am the one with the wonderful "personality") sheeesh........

<inject compliments to me here to boost my self esteem, to help me relieve my massive insecurities and desparate need for attention>

maybe that is why your jaw hurts!?

alpha bonita does not feel well. now is not the appropriate time to try to score with her. :p

the only thing i'm trying to score right now is lunch!

• Author
laRubiaBonita

random...... my mother just emailed me that my Primary Physicians wife just died! :eek:

that really blows! he, my dr., was a colleuge of my mothers .

Tuna fish sandwich?

no I ended up having two soft taco supremes from TB and an oatmeal raisin cookie