I can't leave this man alone

To start things off. I was married for 3 years until last year. My husband cheated and got his mistress pregnant so I left him. I had been knowing this guy named bo...I met him in church...I knew he liked me but I was married but at the time I didn't feel the same. He was a friend to me tho. He knew about the situation with my ex husband and I and he was there to lend a ear. Bo has a girl friend too. They were also gping through as well

We found comfort in talking about our problems to one another.

One day we were talking and he held me while I cried and kissed me. One thing led to another ..we began to hang out a lot more than usual but not in public. Memorial day weekend he told me that he's broke up with his girlfriend but come days later I saw pics on Facebook of them together. There were rumors that he is messing around with another married woman named Kate. Not to mention bo sings in a band and Kate follows him ever where he perform because they are "good friends" Kate is friends with his gf and me..

Well she was my friend. I decided that I didnt want the situation with bo any more so I confided in Kate not knowing she was a back stabbing byatch at the time. Kate ended up getting bo to tell his gf...he didnt tell the truth to his gf..he lied smd said i came on to him..smh.. bo was mad at me..we had a huge argument I told him to lose my number n font call me for anything. Gf took him back..I tortured myself..condemned myself..this is not the person I am supposed to be. When no and I were together it was spontaneous.. Exciting.. Thrills..intense.. We couldn't look at each other without getting turned on. I did things to him I've never done to my ex. I know it was wrong but I loved it. We had the same likes.. Made each other laugh.. His birthday is 2 days before mine. I mean everything was cool. A

fter the argument 3 months passed. It was my birthday.. My God sis and I went out..he was texting my god sis phone to find where we were. Eventually I told him..he came...when I saw him all those feelings I had came rushing back. He apologied and I accepted.. We began hanging..sex..not to mention..be still has a gf..but I was in love with him..we always have huge arguments and find a way back yo each other..how can I lose this "side chick" mentality. I've tried dating other men but its not right for me..all I can think about is bo..us chilling having sex anywhere and everywhere please help

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraph breaks
whichwayisup

Remember how you felt when your husband cheated on you? How upset and devastated you were? Well, keep that in mind next time you see Bo. you're helping him hurt and betray his gf. HE THREW you under the bus and made it seem like you were chasing him, made it seem like it was all you and not him.

Bo's a dick. Pardon my bluntness.

This guy messes around with other girls behind his gf's back. Don't be that girl!

Get strong, ditch him and focus on the more positive things in your life. Hang out with women friends who ARE your true friends and have your back.

Bo is poison to you and you can rid of him by being strong and knowing you can do better than what he is offering you. He is NO prize.

• Like 3