My ex is making me feel so horrible...

CrashIntoMe

CrashIntoMe

I broke up with my bf of a year not too long ago, and since then he has been going to allt he places I go on the weekends. The other night he saw me give one of my guys friends a kiss on the cheek (he was upset and I was trying to be sweet), and he called me at midnight that night and literally screamed at me for hours. I calmed him down, but then he started reminding me of all the plans we had and how I;d messed them all up, and then he accuses me of cheating on him with the friend I had kissed while we were together. He tells me to call him if I feel sad, and when I do he makes me feel worse. I;ve been crying so much my eyes hurt all the time and I've cried myself into a nosebleed a few times.

I can't stop thinking about all the plans we had together and all the things we did, and I missed him so bad after this I asked him to take me back but he says I'm a whore and can't even hug me now because he's so disgusted with me. Even though i didn't cheat on him, he tells me I've made him lose his trust in people in general and ruined any chances of relationships for him. I feel so guilty, but I can't seem to break contact with him.