Ugh Abuse

ColoredBlack

ColoredBlack

My girlfriend of almost a year was abused in a past relationship. This has been something that has hurt us from the start. This guy always creeps into her mind and she goes into living in the past mode.

This has happened throughout the relationship and It is like she just cannot get over this guy. No matter how horrible he treated her and he treated her down right terrible, but now she just always think about him. Now she seems to want to make up with him. Like contact him and tell him she forgives him?! Even tho he has done NOTHING to deserve forgiveness.

She says this is her way of making peace with it but this ******* doesnt deserve forgiveness. He now just treats other women like ****. So basically it is like he still controls my gf. She still lets him control her thoughts and I am now sick of it.

I have tried to be patient and make her feel better but im hitting the end of the rope and if she forgives him and he comes sniffing around and bothering her I wont be able to handle that. Is there anything I can do? Other than just dump her?