My girlfriends mother doesnt exactly abuse her- But it's close

Behrman

Okay, I just found out how hard my new girlfriend has it. She got her progress report this month, and she was failing two classes. Fine, so she should be punished- maybe grounded for a little bit. But no, her mother goes all out... and I mean ALL out. Shes not allowed on the internet, she cant watch TV, she cant use the phone, so cant go in her basement, she cant talk to ANY friends, she cant leave the house execpt for school... fine, thats nothing terrible. Well it is, but nothing to go nuts about. Yesterday however, my girlfriend snuck online for about ten minutes and told me some things she couldnt believe... her mom has been calling her a good for nothing, lazy ass, ****ing bitch. And, shes not giving her any food... shes been having to sneak her own food, AND that if she were to be caught doing anything shes banned from her mom threatned to hit her so hard her sister would feel it. Im so worried about her... its currently a long weekend and I havent been able to see her or talk to her once, execpt for that brief online conversation. Myself and her friends dont know what to do... we honestly dont know if shes okay... she told me she was scared to be home but she has no other choice. Her only other choice is to move in with her alcoholic dad... but even though hes alocholic, he still cares about her. Does anybody have any ideas on what to do? Its a tough situation, so I dont think much help will be coming my way... but just please any would be appericiated.

Explain your concerns to your parents, and ask them if they would agree to call Child Protective Services. If these allegations are true (especially the food), your girlfriends mom has no right to be a mother.