LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Abuse

Sexualy abused by ex boyfriend

Abuse Support for and discussion of psychological, physical, and sexual abuse.

Old 19th July 2007, 5:56 AM   #1

Sexualy abused by ex boyfriend

I was sexually abused as a small child. When I was in my late thirties I met this man we got a long wonderfully however he was very charasmatic and was able to manipulate me very well. One day he forced me to have sex and to eat human poop.. It was like he was someone I had never known before. He degraded me so badly during the act and continued to tell me that was all I was good for. He proceeded to tell me that I was his slut that he would call on me from time to time. Hind site is 20/20 I should have gone to the police but I truly did have like the battered wife syndrom.
shocked and bewilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2007, 9:45 AM   #2
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocked and bewilder View Post
I was sexually abused as a small child. When I was in my late thirties I met this man we got a long wonderfully however he was very charasmatic and was able to manipulate me very well. One day he forced me to have sex and to eat human poop.. It was like he was someone I had never known before. He degraded me so badly during the act and continued to tell me that was all I was good for. He proceeded to tell me that I was his slut that he would call on me from time to time. Hind site is 20/20 I should have gone to the police but I truly did have like the battered wife syndrom.

Hope you have seperated yourself from that situation. Sorry to hear about the sexual abuse as a child.
dbtmarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2007, 9:16 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocked and bewilder View Post
Oh, please tell me you are kidding about the poop. I better not tell ya how I feel about this.
Lean On Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2007, 9:40 PM   #4
Established Member

You MUST leave that monster
lonelybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2007, 9:48 PM   #5
Established Member

Okay, I saw the "ex", good for you
lonelybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2007, 1:45 PM   #6
Established Member

The question is, who's poop was it?

If it was your own, that's gross... but someone else's? mmmmm.....
Old 12th August 2007, 6:06 PM   #7

That is patently awful and gross. I can't imagine not getting sick, ever heard of e-coli? You needed help then and you still need it now for what you've suffered.
Royelle is offline   Reply With Quote