Why does he treat me this way?

He says he loves me but when I am hurting he chooses to ignore me.This morning I woke up choking,I suffer from Reflux and have had no medication for a week so to wake up choking on your own spit is scarey and I then was sick and started vomitting.He told me to get a drink of water which I replied to him that he doesn't know what I need,I know I was upset and half asleep and well he doesn't know,he has never taken the time to learn about my illness.I find myself then arguing with him,he is going off at me about saying that to him then asks me why I did not buy my meds.I told him I have had no money the last week,he knew this!I work full time but have been trying to catch up on bills and meanwhile he sits back on his fat wage which he is able to save most of.Yes he contributes but he knows I don't make the income he does yet I still have to fork out most of mine on expenses.

He then starts on me as I climbed back into bed on how I spent my last dollars on fuel for the car and how much I run my daughter around the countryside.I was angry by this time and said "excuse me!this is what a parent does for their chilldren!".I told him I was not going to sit here while im sick and listen to him run my daughter down rather then tend to the very thing that is more important here and that is my health.I get up and walk away and he thinks he is not in the wrong!I call him up later and he tells me he did nothing,man is this guy so dumb?.

Thankyou for the vent,.I just cannot believe a guy that is suppose to love me can be so insensitive to my needs.