forums; please leave a comment--gf trouble

My girlfriend.... And I know other girls do this... have been putting me in that negative situation where you feel stuck. If I come here with a problem, I have even a bigger problem just thinking about it.

The hardest part for me is that I feel a lot of resentment. The kind of resentment that I start communicating with people stupidly and they see something is hiding. If I come here without a problem, my head is a little more straight but somehow it is like a cycle and I fall back on my negativity.

So what can I do to not fall back on it? She does all sorts of things to bring me there. Sometimes I feel better just thinking of her as a bestfriend.....

• Author

Allrite well I guess you are pretty clueless about this one. Let's see.. this girl, which is so-called my girlfriend had some insecurity problems in the past with her boyfriend. And lordy damned, she puts all that bull on me as if I done something to her. We even had a conversation about this and she admit it.. but the communication kept jumping to places where I would try to pursue whatever I need to do. Lately my days.. I am thinking... at times I think I really really want to get her back for all the things she put me through, all that. Than sometimes I think that I should be working at it.. to finally let it hit her.. but even if I do I will still feel about the things she did to me. She played me like that.. and she is STILL doing it. Just so she can be safe.

Too make me feel better.... I feel like I want to walk away from all of this, it does feel good.. but again..

See what I was saying was that girls do that.. girls push you far to see how far you can go, and if you hit her than that means you never loved her. But it straight pisses us guys off. She did push me too far and I did something bad... but that was it.. it is not my fault. Sometimes I think it is my fault.. but it's not because in the begenning I've felt like I been being played.

Ok , sounds like maybe your not in the best situation. Maybe you should just break it off and not have any contact with this girl for a while, it sounds as if you and the g/f are still a bit young ( or immature) to be in a relationship.Theres really no reason to play games in a relationship and if you dont want to play the ames, DONT, simply stop doing it.

Oh and if you guys are having physical fights thats not cool either, children over the age of five shouldent hit anyone. If she pushes you leave dont be provoked .

"...Allrite well I guess you are pretty clueless about this one....":

First off, why the insulting comment?

I'm not clueless at all, generally speaking. You are just not articulating what your question is very well.

So lighten up.

Anyway, to answer your question; if someone pushes you to the brink to 'test' you or gets you to hit them, you are in a highly destructive relationship. Period.

• Author

I didn't intend on to, it was just my opening introduction. really, I read that part over and I dont know how you saw that. That is another thing I noticed, when I communicate with people that resentment is leaving something in me.. and probably yes now I have anger problems because I seen this happen to my older brother. Why? Dont know.. but my parents would lecture a lot and such. So this must mean my family is affecting my relationship, and my girlfriend likes doing this to me too.. she likes winning arguements so we never get through them easily or ever do actually. well this is just venting.. helps, and oh yeah.. again im sorry that you took it as an insult.. and you still had room to help me. thanks.

• Author

"...Allrite well I guess you are pretty clueless about this one....":

Ohhhhhh.. .. that meant that I was unsure about what I typed earlier too.. I expected someone to be clueless that why.

???Questions

Thanks for the explanation, I just didn't know how to read it as you wrote it.

Anyway, if you were raised with a lot of anger in the household, maybe that just feels normal to you. Maybe your parents were very critical and harsh with you.

We often get into relationships that are similar to our family environments. We are just attracted to what we are familiar with.

So now maybe you picked a girl who is critical, demanding and difficult.

Sounds like you may need to let her go.

Since you recognize you have an anger issue, can you turn to anyone to talk about this? Are you in school? Maybe there is a counselor available. You can ask if there are anger management programs you can attend.

Once you start to work on yourself and become a stronger, more mature person, you will start to attract more 'together' types of people

• Author

I feel fine now. I get it.. GIRLS, i mean the one I am with totally made me look like a....... i dont want to say it.

She played games and hurted me but at the same time acted like she wanted to settle down for me. Appearantly, she has like this organization with her friend to put me in that sort of position, i mean gees! Ages 16 is commonly a time where people do not and i mean it, do NOT want to settle down. They play this game where they hurt the other to see if she/he cares...

I too is starting to get in to this game, I mean I been through it for a year! Even my last girlfriend messed with me.. i thought she loved me, but let me tell you one thing, if your mind is corrupted from your girlfriend than you are being played.. And she has to be the one below your arms wanting a hug, begging even!

Now I wonder.. since I am hitting her back on her own game.. well.. EVERYONES game. She does this thing where she ask questions and keep an open-mind like everything is focused on her.. ever heard of that? What else should I look out for..

Will she get caught up in my web or what can she possibly do to avoid it? I hope my heart will be safe where it is. Any advice from you guys?

• Author

so this goes to show my anger problems etc.. but its not occuring anymore atleast for not the same reasons. For once in her life she is starting to desperately tell me to do things.. and it is like the guys job to move away from that. I really appreciate your guy's words. JayKay.

aidos fools. happy veteran's day. :o

• Author

Now I wonder.. since I am hitting her back on her own game.. well.. EVERYONES game. She does this thing where she ask questions and keep an open-mind like everything is focused on her.. ever heard of that? What else should I look out for..

Will she get caught up in my web or what can she possibly do to avoid it? I hope my heart will be safe where it is. Any advice from you guys?

G4ME &HOW IT'S PL4YED?

. After I felt like I been hurted.... I just tell myself it is just a game and I need to protect myself by giving it back to her aka be happy and not fill myself with resentment

. anything else I can do?