A woman in red

Hello all,

I have a Christmas ball coming up very soon and today I bought myself a lovely dress. The dress is red :)

Anyway, I have just been browsing on internet and I opened this article about a red colour how it represents sex and power? And that women in red attract men who either want you sexually or who are not afraid of powerful women and that it can draw a lot of attention? I was quite surprised to read that.

I would like to hear from you men especially if you agree? If you do see a woman in a red dress what do you think? It's quite interesting. I mean I didn't realise when I was buying the dress that red could have such powerful meaning? But my housemate was jocking around with me and said "Hm, a woman in red ;) ". What about women, any experience with red?

Ughh, my experience is: take a fugly twat in a red dress and a pretty chick with big breasts in a brown shirt; put both at a christmas party, now guess which one the guys feel sexually attracted to.

Most men couldn't care less about the color you're wearing. Chances are they won't even notice. This includes flowers, table decorations, etc.

I'm definitely guilty of this.

lol true. Guys don't notice that stuff. Unless you meet some kind of fetish freak who collects the left shoe of all the women he's banged and murdered, if u know what i mean.

It's the women who notice the colour and the dress, not the men. RED stands out and every woman in the room will notice her.

seranade_u_silly

Its not the colour that we notice. If you show enough skin though, you could leave a lasting impression and become known as "that hot chick in the red dress." :)