Girlfriend Having Her Back Turned

Hey, I hope you can leave a comment to help me out. I haven't posted in a long time. So I am expecting I am not bothering Loveshack too much.

Anyway. I feel like I am giving my heart to my girlfriend that has her head turned away from me, yet, I am still with her and we been dating for about a year. She is in a way using me to feel good about herself, I am not sure how it works but maybe one of you people would know. I noticed that I dont really take care of her rather she is taking care of me, and it is hurting me because I think.. well.. know that she is trying to keep me that way. For one example, last night I called her and she doesn't pick up. For the first time I pushed myself to not feel negative about that. Well.. it finally worked.. I called her back after she called me. I didn't hear/pick it up, so when I called her she tried her little yawn attempt to make me feel like she wasn't expecting me. Than my voice was different to her, it was like she could sense that I wasn't as low as usual. Than she started acting low herself...

Another thing I noticed is that before all this there was a trust issue that we went through. Do you think that could be the problem? I am tired of playing this chase me chase you game.. I am not very good at it. She has messed me up so many times already and it made me react that way in my general life too. It is funny how a problem in a relationship can change the way you act towards other people.. I dont have confidence. I feel like I am not taking care of her like I am supposed to..

Please help me on what I should do, how can I be better at this game or maybe it is not a game and I dont know. I still get mad at the fact she made me go through all of this.