Texting your feelings

Juneforever

Its so easy to stay behind that device and say things and criticizing...just a thought that came through my mind about someone that i know...

Ladybug1982

People have gotten used to hiding behind their devices all to much.. I really cant talk much on the subject because i dont get out often at all. But i can agree that people will say alot of what they wont say in person on their devices .

• Like 1
  • Author
Juneforever

My ex...he never really broke up with me in person .It was by phone...and 3 years after the break up he gives me some reasons that he never gave me when i asked...by text of course.We met couple times after break up...but we never talked about it...all we talked it was that he is still atractted to me as a woman...and that he is diagnosed with bipolar

June

I thought you decided you were going to stay away from the EX. He is very unstable & abusive toward you. This latest text is no different.

You have bigger fish to fry: fixing your relationship with the man you live with &/or finding a new place to live.

• Like 1

I would always say what I felt in person, and the aim is not to criticize it is to communicate online or off line.

if you try to discuss things truly and can talk two ways that's always better. sometimes you have to be a bit tough if the situation requires it, but its 2 way and the other person can come back to what you say, that's just how it goes and I reckon should go.

if you wanna find something out properly you should talk it over, maxi

Im trying to fix it with my guy...its a thought that comes off and on.

As long as you understand that you talking to your EX while living with the guy who you are on the outs with guarantees that your present relationship will not be repaired.

• Author
Juneforever

Separate bedrooms....im trying to get counseling for us.He was checking on exes too about a year a go...no excuse for me though...trying to have a counselor for us to reconnect sexually after a year and a half of no intimacy...no sex.I love him...i m strong i just dont know what to do.What would you do guys ? I dont want to change relationships anymore.My family and his family wants us together.I want as well...we going to counseling soon

Edited by Juneforever