Is a glance at someone a sign of interest?

I'm just curious. I always get guys saying I look mad which generally I appreciate. But I was wondering at guys I find intriguing I tend to take a senseless glance and that's it not much more than that. I was wondering if that behavior would imply anything or not?

somanymistakes

Too vague a question for a definitive answer.

Sometimes looking your way means they've noticed you look hot and are checking you out. Sometimes they're noticing some random detail, like 'what IS that ugly bag you're carrying??'. Sometimes they notice you looking at them so they instinctively look back. Sometimes they're just happening to glance off in your direction and it's not about you at all.

If you're in a singles situation and you're looking at a hot guy and he looks your way, then away, and doesn't approach, it's probably not a strong sign of interest. But if you weren't in a singles context, that might mean he's noticed you and that approaching him yourself might lead somewhere. It's really all about context?

What type of mad do you mean? Angry or crazy?

Why do you appreciate that? Do you like looking that way?

One solitary senseless glance is likely not going to mean anything to anyone.

• Like 1
  • Author
Too vague a question for a definitive answer.

Sometimes looking your way means they've noticed you look hot and are checking you out. Sometimes they're noticing some random detail, like 'what IS that ugly bag you're carrying??'. Sometimes they notice you looking at them so they instinctively look back. Sometimes they're just happening to glance off in your direction and it's not about you at all.

If you're in a singles situation and you're looking at a hot guy and he looks your way, then away, and doesn't approach, it's probably not a strong sign of interest. But if you weren't in a singles context, that might mean he's noticed you and that approaching him yourself might lead somewhere. It's really all about context?

It's just me asking basically because I thought at my job I may have looked at someone in a way that implied something but rather just trying to learn from my past mistakes so I don't repeat them. Not wondering who or what is interested in me. I never really care. I may be dating age but I want to get my **** together before any of that and plus I don't want to imply that with people I didn't want to convey that to.

All I did was like look really quickly away. Well here's hoping that's in the past.

• Author
What type of mad do you mean? Angry or crazy?

Why do you appreciate that? Do you like looking that way?

One solitary senseless glance is likely not going to mean anything to anyone.

I meant angry upset mad. And I like to look that way because people read it as leave me alone. In some environments I like to look that way so I am left alone. The thing was there's this guy I spoke of in a previous thread who seemed to look at me as if I looked at him in a way that implied I didn't give him the same look that I give everyone else and I noticed I didn't but I didn't think it was a come hither type look rather I don't like looking at you look.

I can't imagine that any reasonable person would assume anything from a quick glance by a stranger.

Why do you ask?

• Author
I can't imagine that any reasonable person would assume anything from a quick glance by a stranger.

Why do you ask?

well I was talking about a coworker that's all. I just asked to see if I did look wrong or not. That's all I think I got my answer.