30 Signs A Woman Isn't Interested In You

Simply walking into Mordor is hard, but dating is even harder! (for some people...)

Face it, rejection sucks and if you're like 99% of the male population who isn't the reincarnation of a Greek God or super famous where women are literally throwing themselves at you, chances are you're going to get rejected . Which is why i'm going to be teaching you allz, how to tell if a woman isn't interested because let's face it, rejection sucks and I don't want you to be wasting your time!

So without further ado, here are 30 ways a woman isn't interested in you and it's best to move on!

1. You send her a message and she doesn't even respond at all. (Pretty much every guy on online dating who isn't the reincarnation of a Greek God!)

2-3. You text her and it takes hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and 3 minutes and 20 seconds to FINALLY respond! with a 1 worded reply...

4. She ghosts you in the middle of a texting conversation especially if you're asking a question.

5. She never even asks you questions when you two are texting.

6. Also when you two are texting, her replies are consistently short without much elaboration.

7. When you're texting her, does it feel like you're doing the majority of the talking, texting, and asking questions and she's just sitting there doing nothing? Kind of like a starfish in bed. Watch out for starfish texters!

8. Does she not open up your Snapchat texts even though she's posting stories or even viewing your stories? Yup not interested...

9. Does she open up your Snapchat texts and not even respond back? Definitely not interested...

10-11. Does she suffer from one of the following diseases?

- Flakeitus: A condition in which the sufferer agrees to go on a date with you only to cancel at the last minute because of being "too sick" or "too busy". Flakeitus is an epidemic among the female species so watch out!

-TooBusyitus: A condition in which a woman is always "too busy" to go on a date with you. She never wants to meet up because she is too busy with more important stuff such as netflixing on the couch, browsing Facebook, or signing up for Tinder with no intention of meeting up just seeing how many suckers try to hit her up. Yup important stuff...

12. You try to ask her out and she tries to invite her friends or invite the group along and never agrees to meet up with you alone.

13. You're talking to her and she mentions her boyfriend somewhere in the conversation.

14. She openly talks about guys she's interested in or who she's dating. This means you're not one of them.

15. She describes what she wants in a man and you're the opposite of that. For instance, when a woman says she likes tall buff guys who can fight t-rexes with their bare hands! Meanwhile, you're short and skinny af and you look like a horse jockey.

16. If there are other guys in the group, does she seem more interested in talking to them, only to mostly ignore you?

17. She never laughs at your jokes. In fact, she looks at you like you just dropped the loudest and nastiest fart in the history of mankind!

18. When you talk to her, her eyes dart around the room and not directly at you. This means she's looking for a way to escape you AKA she's not interested.

19. You're talking to her and she doesn't stop what she's doing to give you her 100% attention.

20. She's listening to her headphones and doesn't take them off when you're talking to her.

21. She gives a reason to why she can't talk to you right now. She's coming up with excuses to leave a conversation.

22. You tell her you like her and she says she never saw you that way. R.I.P to our fallen brothers put in the friend zone.

23. She talks about how she see's you as a friend or a brother.

23. She's always uncomfortable with physical contact

24. Her feet and torso are always pointed away from you.

25. If you're talking to her while she's walking, she won't stop and instead keep on going.

26. Her walking isn't in sync with yours, she's either walking faster or walking slower. When we like someone, we want to walk by them and talk to them.

27. She never dresses nice. With people we like, we dress to impress.

28. She always seems distracted when you two are talking.

29. She always leaves when you're around as if trying to avoid you.

30. When you try to talk to her about her personal life, she always redirects the conversation back to school or business related inquiries.

Reminder: Please for the love of Hayzeus, if a woman is giving signs that she's not interested, stop wasting your time and just move on to the next girl. If you continue to pursue a girl who's not interested, it will only end with pain and disappointment. Don't waste your time on people who are not going to give you the time.

That is all people, good day!

• Like 3

Why do these only refer to women? Most of these apply to men too. In fact, these apply to anyone you're trying to be friends with.

I do agree with a lot of the signs but they're not gendered.

• Like 4

Good list!

They do apply to men and women though.

I'll add a few more:

In a group her feet do not turn towards you to allow you in if you try to stand next to her - she may shuffle left or right but if the feet stay straight ahead - no interest.

You sit down next to her to talk and her hands go to her knees - this is the beginning of the movement to stand up and leave even if she doesn't actually stand up or leave, she wants to.

Never mirroring anything you do

• Like 1
excellent list but I would add that little or no eye contact means she's not into you

Not always.

I was standing on a sidewalk one day and I could just feel someone looking at me. I turned around and there was an Asian girl sitting on a bench behind me reading a book. I turned back forward, but I could feel someone looking at me again. I turned around again and she was reading her book again. At least pretending to. This time I noticed her adjust her hair (tell-tale signal) and adjust her skirt (another signal). This time I pretended to look forward again, but was watching her out of the corner of my eye. Sure enough, when she thought I had turned around she was watching me again.

So, being me, I decided to take action. I turned, walked over to the bench and sat down right next to her. So close that we were touching. She was back to pretending to read her book again, but she didn’t move away (another signal). I said nothing for a while, then turned slowly (playfully) to look at her. She smiled and started laughing (last signal, game over). She knew she had been busted. I started a conversation and she ended up being one of my best relationships.

She was simply a student in a foreign country who thought I was interesting. I still don’t really know why she wouldn’t make eye contact at first. A cultural thing? Shyness? Uncertainty? Fear? I have no idea. It doesn’t matter. I recognized other subtle clues.

I think being able to recognize signs a woman IS attracted is more powerful than being able to recognize she’s not attracted. I think they are often more subtle and easy to miss. Which leads to missed opportunities and lonely nights.

• Like 4
This time I noticed her adjust her hair (tell-tale signal) and adjust her skirt (another signal).

You recognised the hair play and clothes play at the right time.

I see guys on here mention 'she was playing with her hair on the date' which indicates to them that the date went well.

It's playing with her hair when at first or second sight which matters.

I did it just yesterday after spotting a very nice looking man eyeing me up in the next queue for the tills in the supermarket.

I saw him from the corner of my eye giving me a good long look, next time he looked I couldn't help but flick my hair, he looked again and I looked him in the eye, we smiled.

Then the lady behind me started chatting to me but I couldn't help but spot his delicious bum when he was putting his stuff on the conveyor......

I have been on dates and played with my hair when I happen to have spotted a nice looking guy across the room! Lol!

It's the time of the preening which matters.

Sounds like you read body language well MK!

• Like 1
  • Author
Not always.

I was standing on a sidewalk one day and I could just feel someone looking at me. I turned around and there was an Asian girl sitting on a bench behind me reading a book. I turned back forward, but I could feel someone looking at me again. I turned around again and she was reading her book again. At least pretending to. This time I noticed her adjust her hair (tell-tale signal) and adjust her skirt (another signal). This time I pretended to look forward again, but was watching her out of the corner of my eye. Sure enough, when she thought I had turned around she was watching me again.

So, being me, I decided to take action. I turned, walked over to the bench and sat down right next to her. So close that we were touching. She was back to pretending to read her book again, but she didnt move away (another signal). I said nothing for a while, then turned slowly (playfully) to look at her. She smiled and started laughing (last signal, game over). She knew she had been busted. I started a conversation and she ended up being one of my best relationships.

She was simply a student in a foreign country who thought I was interesting. I still don’t really know why she wouldn’t make eye contact at first. A cultural thing? Shyness? Uncertainty? Fear? I have no idea. It doesn’t matter. I recognized other subtle clues.

I think being able to recognize signs a woman IS attracted is more powerful than being able to recognize she’s not attracted. I think they are often more subtle and easy to miss. Which leads to missed opportunities and lonely nights.

Teach us more body language signals that a woman is interested.

Teach me your ways...

• Like 1

There are a lot of resources available that teach reading body language. Books, websites, etc. You can learn about general body language or more specific topics like dating body language and the body language leaders use.

The book I used to refine my skills was written by a former FBI agent. I learned this over 20 years ago, so I don’t remember the author or title of the book. I just know what he taught was fairly accurate and effective.

Do the research. Study and then practice what you learn.

• Author
There are a lot of resources available that teach reading body language. Books, websites, etc. You can learn about general body language or more specific topics like dating body language and the body language leaders use.

The book I used to refine my skills was written by a former FBI agent. I learned this over 20 years ago, so I don’t remember the author or title of the book. I just know what he taught was fairly accurate and effective.

Do the research. Study and then practice what you learn.

But I don't want to consult with Dr. Google, I want to learn the advice from you. Teach me your ways master MidknightDreams

Dating relationships, all that crap...not worth my time anymore. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. There was a time when I used to believe, but that's all in my rear view mirror now. Marriage is also a scam.

CautiouslyOptimistic

31. She simply tells you she is not interested.

Kinda shocking how many refuse to believe it even when it comes from the mare's mouth! There was a recent thread on LS where the jilted man insisted the exGF was wrong, and that she did indeed still want him, as if he knew better than she did what was in her own head.

• Like 2
31. She simply tells you she is not interested.

Kinda shocking how many refuse to believe it even when it comes from the mare's mouth! There was a recent thread on LS where the jilted man insisted the exGF was wrong, and that she did indeed still want him, as if he knew better than she did what was in her own head.

Yeah, I got enough of the 'I don't feel *that* way about you' to really come to appreciate the clarity of that. Any attraction I felt evaporated and poof done. I came to greatly respect those women who were direct in such communication. Interestingly, they also were generally the most universally attractive. Lots of practice :)

• Like 3
Cookiesandough

Just about every guy I go out with complains I walked too fast and one asked if I was trying to lose him. I’m not sure if I agree that means disnterest because I Wouldn’t say I was not interested in them at that time. I guess I just walked faster than these guys. I think guys just walk super slow so they can check out your butt

CautiouslyOptimistic
Just about every guy I go out with complains I walked too fast and one asked if I was trying to lose him. I’m not sure if I agree that means disnterest because I Wouldn’t say I was not interested in them at that time.I guess I just walked faster than these guys. I think guys just walk super slow so they can check out your butt

Haha, sounds like something I'd say.

On the other hand, if you tell me you also have a habit of stealing everyone's napkins at the dinner table, I'm gonna swear you're the reincarnation of my grandmother.

• Like 1
Just about every guy I go out with complains I walked too fast and one asked if I was trying to lose him. I’m not sure if I agree that means disnterest because I Wouldn’t say I was not interested in them at that time. I guess I just walked faster than these guys. I think guys just walk super slow so they can check out your butt

But if you were interested in them, surely you'd be conversing with them. Hence needing to walk at the same pace.

• Like 1

In my experience, if a woman is interested in me, she lets me know it.

Of course looking back there's a lot of times I think about where I am 99% a woman was interested in me, but didn't slap me in the face to let me know, so I was too chicken**** to approach her.

I just never want to bother someone or make them uncomfortable. I'm not one to think, "yeah, what she needs in her life right now is ... ME!"

• Like 2
In my experience, if a woman is interested in me, she lets me know it.

women do the choosing

• Like 1

The hair things always cracks me up.

Always at the top of any thread when he's trying to figure it all out after studying every net lists ever invented.

She wants to marry me, she touched her hair, yippiiiii.

Ahh , every women you talk to or look at touches her hair, hell my sister touches he hair non stop, so does my grandmother.

So does my business partner and chicks serving you in shops and the female dog next door.

l must be hot right :bunny::bunny:.

• Like 2