LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

Not sure whether to trust this, or not ?

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st December 2017, 12:55 PM   #16
Established Member

I'd be scared. She's probably going to be ok, but the risk...
Chilli likes this.
heartbrokenlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2017, 8:00 PM   #17
Established Member

Thanks muchly for the thoughts and experiences people,very appreciated.
Just goesto show though, ain't no manual in this stuff , any combo of anything can go on to be fine or turn south l guess,everyones different .

Yeah wasn't crazy about the divorce sitch . Not the ex or any reconcilliation, ain't gonna happen but it's just better all sorted l know. Not walking away for that though , she's explained and it all sounds good to go.

But hey sc,only a yr and half for you , anything could happen for you yet that's not long. Think it was carH said 12mths ago something like that to me and here l am.

eird these days isn't it , if your not together at the time half the relationship is via text tthese days and your often left wondering or puzzled , but she's a funny one, everytime you think ahh, she's just not into this or she disappears or doesn't answer phone or whatever,up she pops later, always takes the time to explain what happened in a really caring way.and boom, restores the faith and l'm feeling guilty again for doubting her .
She takes her time but never lets ya down in the end. Pretty cool really.
Chilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2017, 8:18 PM   #18
Established Member

Funny, think it's all part of her determined to keep chilli on her take it slow plan
lt's always like she's still on this boat for sure in the end, no doubts left later, but for now she just wants to steer the ship.
Old 31st December 2017, 8:21 PM   #19
Established Member

I totally get why you're feeling the way you're feeling, and you're smart enough to know the possibilities of what could happen once her divorce is final, but what's the alternative to what you're doing now? Give up and bail on the MAYBE that you could end up hurt? No, I don't advise that since you seem to really like her . Happy New Year, Chilli!
Chilli likes this.
CautiouslyOptimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2017, 8:49 PM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrokenlady View Post
I'd be scared. She's probably going to be ok, but the risk...

Yeah , must admit , the risk , not crazy about that.
Sometimes l;ve thought nope , not gonna let this happen , just can't risk going there again, walk away.

buttttttt !
Old 31st December 2017, 9:01 PM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CautiouslyOptimistic View Post
I totally get why you're feeling the way you're feeling, and you're smart enough to know the possibilities of what could happen once her divorce is final, but what's the alternative to what you're doing now? Give up and bail on the MAYBE that you could end up hurt? No, I don't advise that since you seem to really like her . Happy New Year, Chilli!

Thanks for that CO and happy new year to you and everyone too eh.

But yeah that's the thing your spot on , what's the alternative. !
l feel blessed to have met her, so what are we suppose to do just because there "might" , be a hick up.

So far she's done nothin but restore the faith and then some every time.
Old 2nd January 2018, 10:23 AM   #22
Established Member

Ahh, well , not real good news.
A few cultural concerns , and time,lots of time, can't mention which because l've probably got me a bit of a privacy issue but it doesn't matter which anyway it's just the sitch is what it is.

Well,although she almost looks and dresses western, under the surface she is very deep and traditional and to a T in everything with us so far as l get to know her more.
Problem is while l adore some of it and got no doubt she''d walk through fire with her man in the end, a lot of it though just wouldn't suit me or who l am at all, it's just not me or how l'd live.

l dunno , got some serious thinking to do about it all .

Last edited by Chilli; 2nd January 2018 at 10:25 AM..
Old 4th January 2018, 9:59 AM   #23
Established Member

hmm, well , at least thats something l was thinking about anyway.

But as usual like everything else so far with her, in this last few days she's just taken my concerns and blown them clean out of the water and in about the nicest possible way you could ever dream up.

Man, she is one special lady .
Old 4th January 2018, 10:03 AM   #24
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli View Post
hmm, well , at least thats something l was thinking about anyway.

But as usual like everything else so far with her, in this last few days she's just taken my concerns and blown them clean out of the water and in about the nicest possible way you could ever dream up.

Man, she is one special lady .
That's good, but I haven't the slightest idea what you were talking about in your prior post....
Old 4th January 2018, 10:26 AM   #25
Established Member

Hey co.

l know, had to be careful with that one.

She's a different nationality/culture and still quite traditional in some ways that's all.
l was starting to worry if we're gonna gel but , we've been talking a lot and it doesn't look like it'll be much of an issue after all so far soooo, we see how it goes .

Last edited by Chilli; 4th January 2018 at 10:28 AM..
Old 4th January 2018, 10:31 AM   #26
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli View Post
Hey co.

l know, had to be careful with that one.

She's a different nationality/culture and still quite traditional in some ways that's all.
l was starting to worry if we're gonna gel but , we've been talking a lot and it doesn't look like it'll be much of an issue after all so far soooo, we see how it goes .
Ahhhh, ok . Sounds promising!
Chilli likes this.