when they invite you back to their place, is it a come-on?

Of course that is at least one facet of it. The person may be OK with just talking but since you can talk in public, you have to assume that the person wants to engage in activities which are best done in private.

When I was single and dating... without a doubt 100% of the time I asked a woman back to my place I was looking to get my noodle wet.

• Like 1

As a rule of thumb, yes. Sometimes we were just cooking or she was crashing at my place. But these exceptions were usually clearly communicated.

• Like 1
Cookiesandough

It's not so cut and dry. I had a 1 guy tell me he wasn't into hookups. He invited me to his place on our second date and I went thinking perhaps he changed his mind, curious as to what he would do. He did nothing. I actually had to kiss him first and I inquired about his 'policy'. He insisted he doesn't like to sleep with people right away because it makes him "vulnerable". I had another invite me over on the second date say he doesn't like to sleep with women right away and we ordered take out and watched Human Planet and kissed goodbye. These were guys from Tinder too...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::sick: :sick: :sick:.

But I guess generally yes.

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 2

Context is important. Obviously if you've agreed to be just friends with them (or it's implied in some other way) then no.

If it's a hookup, date or any form of interest in that way then usually yes.

• Like 1
thefooloftheyear
It's not so cut and dry. I had a 1 guy tell me he wasn't into hookups. He invited me to his place on our second date and I went thinking perhaps he changed his mind, curious as to what he would do. He did nothing. I actually had to kiss him first and I inquired about his 'policy'. He insisted he doesn't like to sleep with people right away because it makes him "vulnerable". I had another invite me over on the second date say he doesn't like to sleep with women right away and we ordered take out and watched Human Planet and kissed goodbye. These were guys from Tinder too...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::sick: :sick: :sick:.

But I guess generally yes.

What's this world coming to...???:lmao:

TFY

• Like 2