LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

Does Age Range really matter

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd November 2017, 7:42 PM   #16
Established Member

Of course, silly. No person should date or marry outside of race, ethnicity, religion or age (an hour difference, tops.)

Or sexual preference...distance, text/social media preference and cats/dogs bunny's or frogs....on and on.

Be yourself, OP...if you are being genuine and no person is harmed by your proclivities then date people with whom you are comfortable.
Timshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2017, 11:57 PM   #17
Established Member

it doesnt matter at all. It's all about the individual.
Cookiesandough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2017, 7:02 AM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma32 View Post
That sort of thing is beyond rude.
I think it can become a nasty habit when you have dated a lot of people, although most don't do it out loud lol
hotpotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2017, 5:20 AM   #19
Established Member

Seems like most of the women that I date are younger than me.
Mysterio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2017, 7:40 AM   #20

As a 31yo male:

For relationships my favourite range is from 25 to 30. If they are younger i feel they are still little girls. If they are older i suspect they are alone for a reason (mental problems, drugs, troublemaker, infidelity expert...). Since i want to have kids some day, i want her to be in fertile ages too.

For fun i dont mind, theres beauty at all ages, lets say i dont mind from 18 to 50
warp123 is offline   Reply With Quote