I'm hurt...

Jmoffett1317

Okay, so I met a girl and she had meant a lot to me recently. We talk every day and sometimes on the phone. We have learned a lot about each other and I genuinely think she cares about me too... there's only 1 issue, I found out that she's either just into another guy or talking with him as well. I have no idea what to do. And our conversations are always intriguing and interesting. She's always laughing at my stupid jokes and telling me I'm cute or adorable. I get butterflies just thinking about her and how gorgeous her smile is and her laugh I just sooo adorable and ugh I could go on forever... I just need advice if I should continue with talking to her and goimg on our said dates we have planned if she's talking with another guy at the same time...:(

In this day & age many people multi-date or at least talk to more then one person in the beginning.

Have you gone on a date with this woman? If not, set one up.

Although focusing on one person may be your preference, it's not everybody's.

Try to take it less personally at this early stage. It's really not about you & it's certainly not designed to intentionally hurt you.

Cookiesandough

I understand being hurt or bothered by it, but she's just multidating and living her life. She's done nothing wrong. It's up to you whether you would be cool with seeing a girl who is also seeing other guys. No one can make that decision for you

How many times have you gone out face to face? It's not a real relationship unless you are seeing each other and of course she's going to go out with and talk to some guys who are available.