LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

What's Physically Attractive to you

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th September 2017, 4:59 AM   #16
Established Member

For me at the moment. Unless a woman is very sweet/kind towards me. I don't feel anything.

I don't want to come off as always on the make and being flirty with every woman I meet, where they think I am hitting on them all the time. I have lots of things that I am doing and I now don't want to waste time with people. Unless we really click. I don't need to investigate every single woman that comes across my field of vision. I have women friends if I want a woman's perspective. Although 3 are married and 1 has a BF and the other

The more I feel like I have to make things happen. The more agitating it is for me so that affects my perception of the woman I am looking at in a romantic way. I feel like today its way more complicated than in my parents day when they were in their 20's in the 60's. Or my Grand Parents who were in their 20's in the 30's.

Its like My mom/dad came to Canada in spring of 1968 at age 28. Met and married in 1969 and had me in 1971 and my brother in 1973. Yet my brother and I are single and childless. If you were to look at us. I don't think you would see anything wrong with us. Although for the most part. My brother and I are more methodical. We are not going to just jump into bed with any woman, or just do what they want, where there is no up side for us or them. So that means no out of wedlock child or quicky marriage for us, because of tingly feelings.

Times have changed and I see my parents of just doing what was expected of them. Marry/have kids in their early 30's. There was no major self reflection on looks and status. As long as you were close in age/ethnicity. That was good enough.
Mysterio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2017, 7:24 AM   #17
Established Member

There's a quality, can't explain it but it's hard to find these days, but l have great taste in women haha. And she'll have some damn self respect and intuition too.
Physically l just love small women, petite, funny because l'm 6ft and l sorta wish sometimes l liked taller girls but what can l say though we just love what we love and that's what l love.
Chilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2017, 6:46 PM   #18
Established Member

I know it when I see it, each person is so unique I can't pin point what is attractive to me, but I definitely know personality can do alot for someone's looks
Chilli likes this.
Fishforbreakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2017, 8:37 PM   #19
Established Member

I'll shy away from what's obvious and list something unique.

I think ears that stick out are cute.
jay1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2017, 10:27 PM   #20
Established Member

Hair: soft and long.

Eyes: preferably green or dark. Big eyes catch my attention pretty easily.

Lips: it depends on the size of the cheeks, big cheeks must go with thick lips, otherwise they look aestethically unpleasant.

Tummy: GOSH, THIS IS MY WEAKNESS.

Thighs: not too thick, not too thin.

Height: preferably not too tall, I don't feel comfortable with tall girls.

-----------------

Extras:

freckles, glasses, small tongues, not-dyed hair (begone green-dyed devil!), little makeup

Last edited by EthanSPK; 28th September 2017 at 10:31 PM..
EthanSPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2017, 1:14 PM   #21
Established Member

I like my women like I like my coffee.....

Full of booze.
Old 29th September 2017, 6:30 PM   #22
Established Member

That would be easily illustrated in a few pictures.

Since this is about physical attraction I will not refer to behavior, or voice, in any way despite the fact that they are important to what is sexually attractive.

In short, I'm attracted to classical feminine beauty. Enough study of what constitutes beautiful proportions has been conducted in art and science so as to be possible to express classical beauty in numbers at least approximately. A quick Google search will help. Eye and hair color in themselves are completely unimportant to me. I don't care for large breasts. Their shape and pertness are much more important than their size. I don't prefer particularly wide hips and large buttocks either. I don't like excess body fat but not too well-defined muscles or boniness, either. I prefer the sort of well-proportioned physique of a young woman who goes to the gym regularly but does not compete in any sport where strength or mass play a big role. (Weightlifters tend to have too much mass whereas gymnasts competing at a high level tend to be too featureless.) As for facial beauty, in addition to preferring classical feminine features, I could say that I prefer darker than average hair color because eyelashes etc. will not require as much makeup to create the kind of contrasts that make up is applied for.

I prefer the combination of average facial looks and a beautiful body to the opposite. How attractive a face looks varies a great deal depending on the mental state of the person. A body is more constant.
AMarriedMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2017, 9:18 PM   #23
Established Member

my ex or a guy that looks exactly like him
Cookiesandough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2017, 11:37 PM   #24
Established Member

I can find many different men attractive, but generally speaking those looks don't make me want sex or romance.

To think of them in a "romantic way", we need to connect emotionally.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2017, 11:49 PM   #25
Established Member

you must be demiromantic/demisexual basil
Old 1st October 2017, 12:10 AM   #26
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiesandough View Post
my ex or a guy that looks exactly like him
That ain't good. At all.
enigma32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 4:02 AM   #27
Established Member

I see women like this. They come in all shape and sizes and ages and ethnicity.

I can't say there is one universal woman that does it for me. If I had to start from scratch and I could profile it. It would be like this.

Hair colour- Cherry Red. Age late 30's like 37. Body type-slender/athletic. almost like a Swimmers body. Soft voice. Playful and flirtatious with me. Romantically Bold towards me. Warm/Sweet/Sharp/adroable Girl next Door vibe. Bohemian style.

Its more like she is putting us together for the most part. Single/Childless/Never Married I like the name Cheryl/Jane Scarlett/Marlowe/Julia/Donna.

Then again I like short girls as well. Girls that have curves. I don't mind a little bit of thickness, but healthy.
Mysterio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 5:31 AM   #28
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiesandough View Post
you must be demiromantic/demisexual basil
I don't know about labels, but I have a terrific relationship with a good guy.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2017, 10:49 PM   #29
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by basil67 View Post
I don't know about labels, but I have a terrific relationship with a good guy.
Labels, bad. We are who we are. No need to attach a label to ourselves. I think the world would be a more peaceful place if people used fewer labels to describe themselves and others.
enigma32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2017, 12:57 PM   #30
Established Member

People who only feel romantic or sexual attraction within the context of emotional connection are an anomaly for sure, and a very interesting one at that(to me) It would switch up dating. It has just as much challenge but in a completely different way. I can see how it would be difficult for most people to understand and vice versa. Like why I can't get sexually attracted to someone even if we share an amazing emotional connection if I don't feel the physically alignment. That would almost be incomprehensible to them

Last edited by Cookiesandough; 4th October 2017 at 1:01 PM..