He gave up before it actually began

nothingevergoesright

nothingevergoesright

Hi Im new to this site, but im having a hard time moving forward from a guy i really liked but i due to my big mouth i messed it up. Met this guy through social media and seemed like things were going good. We talked for about two months before i actually met him in person. And on our second meeting we were intimate, i know that may seem too fast but i felt a deep connection to him. Prior to him i had just got out of a very abusive relationship..And my ex has caused me nothing but stress and depression to the point i was recently diagnosed with PTSD. Saturday, Sept 23rd i just asked him a simple valid question> which was did he video our intimate encounter and he really just like lost it. He said he just wanted to be friends..just from that simple question. And now ive done nothing but cry my eyes out. He even accused me of still sleeping around with my ex boyfriend who no longer lives in the same state as i do. I feel bad because i slept with him and now he no longer wants to have anything to do with me on a relationship level. He also says i was still bringing up past hurts from my old relationship, inwhich i recall doing it like only once. Im really torn because i really was starting to fall in love with him. Even though he isnt willing to give me a second chance..what should i do? sincerely BROKEN HEARTED TIME AFTER TIME

Hi Im new to this site, but im having a hard time moving forward from a guy i really liked but i due to my big mouth i messed it up. Met this guy through social media and seemed like things were going good. We talked for about two months before i actually met him in person. And on our second meeting we were intimate, i know that may seem too fast but i felt a deep connection to him. Prior to him i had just got out of a very abusive relationship..And my ex has caused me nothing but stress and depression to the point i was recently diagnosed with PTSD. Saturday, Sept 23rd i just asked him a simple valid question> which was did he video our intimate encounter and he really just like lost it. He said he just wanted to be friends..just from that simple question. And now ive done nothing but cry my eyes out. He even accused me of still sleeping around with my ex boyfriend who no longer lives in the same state as i do. I feel bad because i slept with him and now he no longer wants to have anything to do with me on a relationship level. He also says i was still bringing up past hurts from my old relationship, inwhich i recall doing it like only once. Im really torn because i really was starting to fall in love with him. Even though he isnt willing to give me a second chance..what should i do? sincerely BROKEN HEARTED TIME AFTER TIME

I always tell women that the first time they sleep with a man, especially when it's early, they should assume it will be a one-night stand unless he shows her otherwise.

i really was starting to fall in love with him. -- You only had 2 dates with the guy! All the online chatting counts for squat . . . You don't know a person until you've spent face time with them PERIOD.

He also says i was still bringing up past hurts from my old relationship, inwhich i recall doing it like only once -- Once is enough when it's so early in the scenario. People don't want to hear about all that. It's usually a sign that the person isn't over that relationship and so the new one will be a rebound. Bashing a previous partner isn't a good thing either. Leave that kinda stuff for much, much later.

I'm sorry you're upset, but you really jumped the gun here. The guy got what he wanted and moved on.

First, disavow yourself of any notion that you were falling in love with this stranger. You met the guy twice & had sex with him. That's not love. You barely know each other. All the "talking" for two months before meeting means very little.

Why would you ask if he taped your encounter? Is this something your EX did secretly? If so I can understand your paranoia but except on crime drama TV shows this isn't normal. I can understand why the guy was insulted.

His statement that he now "only wants to be friends" is also a lie. He thinks you are nuts & he wants you out of his life. Best to just leave him be.

Going forward, don't sleep with me you don't know well enough to be absolutely sure they are not taping you.

• Like 2

Is taping you the kind of thing your ex would have done? If so, I understand your concern. However, the vast majority of people would never do this and it's insulting to ask them if they did.

Perhaps you need a bit more healing before you keep dating.

I understand that your relationship ideas may be a bit screwed up after your previous abusive one. However, I would suggest that you should avoid questioning a person's integrity without good cause.

Unless you had good cause to suspect he was taping you, this was not a normal or reasonable question to ask.