Couples questions for the bros

Gf called in the middle of the night 4 times after 2 months of no contact. I caught the bish cheatin and broke up with her. Wasn't very messy considering she wouldn't see my after I went to her house and she wasn't there after i was informed she cheated. Then she blocked me on everything out of nowhere two weeks later. I ignored her calls. It was three in the morning. I was awake but f her. I called the next day and she sent the call to voicemail. Then I sent her a text saying to delete my number. Right choice? I'm assuming she wanted a ride, guilt or for self affirmation that I'll jump when she calls. Next question I'm turning 21 next month and have a good career, I'm athletic. Should I look for a gf in one of the clubs in my town or opt on focusing on the girls at the gym or book store? Any suggestion I'm a young buck looking for advice btw my last gf was a solid 8/10 wondering if i got lucky or I can pull a better one with less of a cold heart.

First off, block her from everything. You can always do better, just a matter of effort.

No such thing as "getting lucky". You make your own luck.

Do it all. Try everything and see what you like.

At your age, I liked clubbing. These days, I prefer the street.

Try everything. See what suits you best.

• Like 1

Pretty much what Bastile said. Try every venue and don't rule things out prior to trying. The same may go for a type of woman. You may have an idea of what you want, but don't be afraid of being taught that somebody altogether different could be really good for you. (Hint: Don't look for a simple replacement for your previous gf.)

• Like 1