If you want to prevent cheating, do this.

I have come across a great article which better explains some of the things I have posted about from my past relationships with married women. Cheating is very prevalent these days with many never getting caught. Many seem to rely on their wedding vows to prevent cheating. That is naive and you need to do more than think some words you repeated a long time ago will prevent cheating.

This article is very worthwhile to read. If You Want To Prevent Cheating In Your Marriage, Do This | YourTango

I agree with all that, but life often intervenes. I mean, how spicey are you going to be feeling if you have three kids and are run ragged every day nonstop taxi-ing them around and changing diapers and grocery shopping and cooking and meanwhile even working full-time? Of course, your best shot in this situation is if both husband and wife split these duties, all of them, and are on the same energy level so that if one is feeling leisurely enough for sex, maybe the other one is too, or if both are too tired to do anything except crash and burn, the other won't resent them because they will understand, being in the same boat.