Being ignored after date...

I have been dating a guy online. He was very in to me and we slept on the second date. I don't feel bad about that, but he simply ignores me. I asked him how he was, yet no contact. I find this very disrespectful.

The strange thing is that I do have a very good feeling about him? We have good chemistry and some things in common.

I feel like telling him this. How can people be like this after an intimate act? This is my first guy since my ex. sinds months.

This guy asked me during the date and before the act- when the last time was when I was with a man. Weird question? Why would he ask me that? He also asked me why my relationships ended.... but rarely opened up himself. Which I confronted him with. He said; I dont want to talk about it, but did ask me?????

He also said that I looked a litle insecure. I asked what he meant by that… he said that means that it shows that I am not selfish. This leaves me so puzzled!

:sick:

He's done, boo. Sorry. Unless you just want a sexual relationship with someone, wait to have sex with him until after he's invested a bit more. Don't bother telling him anything. It will not change the course of the "relationship".

Being ignored after date...

I have been dating a guy online. He was very in to me and we slept on the second date. I don't feel bad about that, but he simply ignores me. I asked him how he was, yet no contact. I find this very disrespectful.

The strange thing is that I do have a very good feeling about him? We have good chemistry and some things in common.

I feel like telling him this. How can people be like this after an intimate act? This is my first guy since my ex. sinds months.

This guy asked me during the date and before the act- when the last time was when I was with a man. Weird question? Why would he ask me that? He also asked me why my relationships ended.... but rarely opened up himself. Which I confronted him with. He said; I dont want to talk about it, but did ask me?????

He also said that I looked a litle insecure. I asked what he meant by that… he said that means that it shows that I am not selfish. This leaves me so puzzled!

:sick:

You need to "man up" a little here -- you may have simply had your first one-night stand. I always tell women that the first time they sleep with a man, even if they've known him for a while, she should assume it will be a one-night stand unless they show you otherwise.

when the last time was when I was with a man. Weird question? Why would he ask me that? -- Testing the waters so to speak? If you haven't been with a man in a while, you're kinda "ripe" for it -- meaning he's thinking his chances for getting that are pretty good. Since he slept with you on the second date, I'd lean toward this analysis. If he asked and didn't do that, I might suggest that he was simply being wary for you. Didn't want to take advantage of you.

He also said that I looked a litle insecure.

he said that means that it shows that I am not selfish.-- What he really means is that because of your low self-esteem, you'll probably sleep with him because you will put someone else's needs ahead of yours and sleep with him because you think that's what it takes to get a man . . . People who are insecure also have a hard time enforcing boundaries.

Whether that's a fact or not, I can't say. But, guys pick up on stuff like that sometimes.

Sit back and observe. Don't reach out again. Let him come to you if he's going to. And, if he lets days go by and then reaches out to you, you decide then how you feel about him. A day or two isn't a big deal really. A week or more is another story. The bottom line is you don't really know if he's ignoring you or just busy/distracted, away from his computer -- who knows. But since you are in the assumption mode, why assume negatively? I'd rather assume on the positive side at least. It's a 50/50 thing really.

And, you slept with EACH OTHER. He is not obligated to do anything after only two dates. My point is, this was already a reciprocal thing -- he got what he wanted and you got what you wanted in that moment. It would be more disrespectful to have that experience and keep coming back for more without any other intentions and string you along . . .

Edited by Redhead14