changing demographics of western countries

By 2042 americans of white european descent will no longer make up a majority of the population of the overall population.

today half of all children under the age of 1 are minorities. this means that the next generation of americans are going to look very very different.

In the uk it is expected that whites will become a minority by 2066 due to higher birth rates among non-whites.

How do you guys think this will affect the interracial relationship/marriage?

will there be more of it or less?

I would imagine that interracial marriages and relationships will become more common. And we will have more and more children born who are a wonderful mix of the ancestry behind them.

I am mixed race. I am American. I am 5'11", very fit. Everything is open to me if I am not careful.

I am just saying I am very attractive. To pure white girls or not. It's a matter of time OP. Your days are numbered.

I'm about as white as they come. Tall, light hair, pale blue eyes. I've lived in areas of the country where I was the minority. From a dating perspective I have absolutely zero to worry about.

Maybe we will have a better world when we'll all be the same moka color.

I am already in an inter-racial relationship. You cannot stop evolution. With technology the distances between cultures are non existing. We will mix and mix and mix. I don't see a problem with it.

38% of the US are already Hispanic.