Messenger question

Okay guys.. i am totally ignorant on the subject of Facebook. Here's my question; if you send a picture to someone (say not appropriate) and it keeps popping up on shared messenger under the contact with that person, what does that mean? I've googled and keep getting different answers. The person in subject claims "they won't go away" doesn't this mean one or the other parties hasn't deleted the picture?

• Author

Thanks.. that's what I seem to gather. Long story short I found some male extension pictures on my girlfriends phone from her ex in the chat box between them. Her phone went off and I saw it was a message from him, just saying "thank you" and when I investigated a little further I saw the pictures in the shared folder although they weren't active in the conversation because it had been deleted prior to that. She said they were old pictures from when they dated, like 6 months prior and she "couldn't get rid of them" I didn't mind the conversation so much as the pictures. I don't think they were old, I think they were recently sent and he just hadn't deleted his history of the conversation yet but I may be wrong.. Not sure who is lying or what, just confused. I hadn't much indication that anything was wrong up to that point.

• Author

(This is a repost because I realized I didn't give enough information in the first one)Okay guys.. i am totally ignorant on the subject of Facebook. Here's my question; if you send a picture to someone (say not appropriate) and it keeps popping up on shared messenger under the contact with that person, what does that mean? I've googled and keep getting different answers. Long story short I found some male extension pictures on my girlfriends phone from her ex in the chat box between them. Her phone went off and I saw it was a message from him, just saying "thank you" and when I investigated a little further I saw the pictures in the shared folder, although they weren't active in the conversation because it had been deleted prior to that. She said they were old pictures from when they dated, like 6 months prior and she "couldn't get rid of them" I didn't mind the conversation so much as the pictures. I don't think they were old, I think they were recently sent and he just hadn't deleted his history of the conversation yet but I may be wrong.. Not sure who is lying or what, just confused. I hadn't much indication that anything was wrong up to that point.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Threads merged ~6