Could it mean a girl is interested if she mimics the way I dress

For example, if I wear a shirt and kind of put the sleeves backwards a little bit and then she wears a shirt the next day and does that too, does it mean she is interested? Also, I caught her looking at me various times, what do you think?

Maybe, but I'd be a little worried if she's dressing like a man, though. But go talk to her. Next time she does something like that, go stand by her and show her you noticed the dressing similarity.

• Like 1
somanymistakes
Maybe, but I'd be a little worried if she's dressing like a man, though. But go talk to her. Next time she does something like that, go stand by her and show her you noticed the dressing similarity.

what is 'dressing like a man'? women wear shirts and pants too.

OP, it's possible, some people do signal that way. Alternately, it could be a coincidence or she just likes your dress sense. It's certainly not a bad sign, but it's also not a guarantee. At the least, it might suggest you guys have some similar tastes, which might make it easier to chat about stuff.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thanks for your answers! By the way, she is older than me and we're both in college. I was talking to her the day before this happened and I was wearing this style of clothing and she seemed a little nervous. She is not the shy type of person and is very outgoing, but when we talk on our own and not in front of people she seems just a tad nervous...it is almost unnoticeable.

Also, I forgot to mention we did had a lot of eye contact and she seemed to look down from time to time, but quickly made eye contact again in like less than 10 seconds. What do you think?

I have similar experience, she even wore the same brand and model of my jacket, but different colours. She likes to be near or touch my skins with her body. She doesn't mind if i touch her hair. Our hands touch each other if she pass on something.

But there's one big problem, she has a boyfriend although long distance. I don't know why she act like this.