This guy I like won't even say hi

There's this guy that I have known for 16 years since middle school and we have been in different church groups together and recently I had some dreams about being with him romantically. I haven't had dreams like that about him until a month ago. Over the last seven months I have been involved in 2 different church groups with him where we see each other twice a week, and before that we hadn't seen each other in years since I went to his Baptist Church in high school. I'm starting to kind of have feelings for him which is weird to me because I have never felt that way about him before. But alot of the time he doesn't show much interest in talking to me and a lot of times says hi in a short tone or barely at all and hardly talks to me, whereas he talks a lot to the other girls. So I don't know if he likes me or what the deal is, why he acts like this towards me.

Last night I tried to say hi to him several times and all he did was glance at me and wave, didnt say hi back. And kept ignoring me, while he was talking to the other girls. And I overheard him making plans with a girl to go out and giving her his number! Omg and then he and a friend were talking and he mentioned this guy who hasnt been in awhile and so I asked where has he been why isnt he here tonight and he said you seem very interested in him, do you like him? I said no, and he said is there anyone you like and I said yes, and he asked who, do I know him?. Um what? I didnt know what to say so I said maybe, and he said does he know you like him and I said I doubt it so he said you should tell him. Why would I do that when he doesnt even say hi and barely acknowledges me and makes plans to go out with another girl? And then when he was leaving I said bye and he said bye in a short tone and I said it was nice to see you, and he just looked down with a weirded out look on his face. why?

Your feelings for him are awakening. He still sees you as some girl he's known forever. To him you are like furniture. You are just there. He likes another girl. That is why he gave her his number.

Sorry but this probably isn't meant to be.

Holy Cow! Why indeed? If he can't even be decent and say hi, especially when he's having no issue doing so with others, why should you tell him? BUT I'm afraid he is hoping you like his friend. Because he himself has not been very friendly to you, and probably the most he's said to you is trying to get you to tell his friend.

He can talk to those other girls, he can talk to you IF he wants to. So just be friendly and see if anything changes now. If that conversation ever happens again, you can say, "Well, the guy I MIGHT like will barely even acknowledge me, so he's going to have to be a little friendlier before I am even sure I like him."

There's this guy that I have known for 16 years since middle school and we have been in different church groups together and recently I had some dreams about being with him romantically. I haven't had dreams like that about him until a month ago. Over the last seven months I have been involved in 2 different church groups with him where we see each other twice a week, and before that we hadn't seen each other in years since I went to his Baptist Church in high school. I'm starting to kind of have feelings for him which is weird to me because I have never felt that way about him before. But alot of the time he doesn't show much interest in talking to me and a lot of times says hi in a short tone or barely at all and hardly talks to me, whereas he talks a lot to the other girls. So I don't know if he likes me or what the deal is, why he acts like this towards me.

Last night I tried to say hi to him several times and all he did was glance at me and wave, didnt say hi back. And kept ignoring me, while he was talking to the other girls. And I overheard him making plans with a girl to go out and giving her his number! Omg and then he and a friend were talking and he mentioned this guy who hasnt been in awhile and so I asked where has he been why isnt he here tonight and he said you seem very interested in him, do you like him? I said no, and he said is there anyone you like and I said yes, and he asked who, do I know him?. Um what? I didnt know what to say so I said maybe, and he said does he know you like him and I said I doubt it so he said you should tell him. Why would I do that when he doesnt even say hi and barely acknowledges me and makes plans to go out with another girl? And then when he was leaving I said bye and he said bye in a short tone and I said it was nice to see you, and he just looked down with a weirded out look on his face. why?

Why do you even like him? For all the attention/interaction you get from him, he could be a checkout clerk that you recognize from the grocery store.