My stupid stupid friend.

A friend of mine at another forum had been flirting with this guy over some time. I guess she started to really like him. He wanted her to send him sexy pictures of her. She was skeptical but after he sent pictures of him to her she did the same.

Now he says he didn’t get the pictures and then minutes later tells her he will send her another email address because that one is used for work. She is not sure about this because it is gmail and most companies have their own email with the company name in it somewhere. She has not heard from him after that email.

She is very hurt now because she feels used and thought she trusted this guy. He now ignores her on the boards. I have told her that men can be asses but she already doesn’t like the way she looks and feels every guy seems to do this to her once they see her.

Not sure what to tell her. She is really down about this. Why do guys flirt and then seem to really get into the girl in the background and then turn around and hurt them?

Because the guy is an ass. He only pretends to be friendly and when gets what he wants he's gone.

How to avoid this? I would never send pictures (sexy or otherwise ) to someone whom you don't know their real motives. Tell her she didn't do anything wrong but got caught up in someones idea of a sick prank and she needs to learn from this and never do it again. The internet is full of scammers and you need to be careful.

Yes MEN ARE ASSES I try very hard not to be and yet I still manage somehow to "impress myself"on how I did what I did or said. Yes quite frankly I'm ashamed of my own kind quite often. :(