Keeping Items From Exes

So me and my girlfriend moved into an apartment together at the beginning of this year. Things have been going great but something has come up recently that I haven't been aware of until now. She has a few items that exes have gotten for her displayed in the apartment.

There are some pictures and a few figurines that have been on display for some time now. I don't know what brought it up but I asked how she got them. That's when I learned a few of them were from men that she had dated. She said I would be out of line if I were concerned at all about it and that was that.

My question is would any of you be uneasy with this sort of thing or would I be a little too insecure if I did have a problem with it?

That's when I learned a few of them were from men that she had dated. She said I would be out of line if I were concerned at all about it and that was that.

My question is would any of you be uneasy with this sort of thing or would I be a little too insecure if I did have a problem with it?

I don't think I would mind if they are just ornaments or general household items. But I don't really understand her reaction. Did you give any indication that you were concerned?

Each person gets to define what makes them insecure as an individual. Personally, it would not bother me. I have a few items (mostly nice, expensive shirts) from exes that I still make use of. It's bothered some of the women I date, but most didn't care.