Man I know contacts young girls. What to think?

So here's the story.

There's a man that I know well since many years.

Few months ago,I saw him writting pervert comments on some young girl's photos on facebook. I was intringued and out of curiosty looked at his friends list and saw he recently added few teenage girls.

I dont know them and I dont know their exact ages but they looked about 14-15 years old. I know that they're not from his family,and he doesnt work with a young public . Few days later,I noticed he does the same,write some lewd comment to another teenage girl. I made the remark "you re really a creep flirting with 14 years old girls" (this man is 35 years old). And I dont know if it's because of that,but shortly after he deactivated his social medias profiles facebook,instagram,twitter all gone. He could have just blocked me if I did upset him. I think he may have realized he wasnt discreet about flirting with young girls,especially since he had as facebook friends people that know him in real life as well (coworkers,family,friends etc..)

Do you think he was trying to groom these girls?

Adults talking to children is not illegal. Adults talking to children about sex may be.

If you think even in the slightest that he might be a danger to these girls report him to the police. Since you have some access to his computer, a). make sure you can't be blamed for his perversions & b) get copies of what he wrote.

• Author
Adults talking to children is not illegal. Adults talking to children about sex may be.

If you think even in the slightest that he might be a danger to these girls report him to the police. Since you have some access to his computer, a). make sure you can't be blamed for his perversions & b) get copies of what he wrote.

Well he wrotes pervy comments to their pics.

I dont have access to his computer, we were friends on facebook,instagram etc.. so I saw his comments. I actually know him and his family since many years.

He deactivated his social medias profiles after I said he was creepy, so there's no evidences now

I checked from my sister's profile if he didnt just blocked me, but no his profiles are gone, which is weird