This woman is such a gigantic disgrace...

Summary of this huge news in Canada: a celebrity new host was fired. some said he was abusive in the work place and some female said he sexually harassed them.

Then 3 women unrelated to workplace and he used to involved with came out accused him sexually assault them and he is on trial for these.

I am fully convinced he used his power to abusive people and sexual abuse women, so I really wanted this person who victimized women to be punished.

now, we got this:

Jian Ghomeshi trial: Lucy DeCoutere sent letter and emails to accused after alleged assault - Toronto - CBC News

WTF! what kind of woman will email and sent flower to someone who just punched her head and almost knocked her out for sex and express her love?

Is this a Fxxing joke? what did she think when she came out to accuse him? the defense will never find her email and hand written letter.

she said all these doesn't mean the assault didn't happen. but who the hell is going to believe her?

• Like 1
  • Author

At first, I really despised the defense lawyer. I thought she was a scumbag. what kind of woman will defense a man who assault women? I thought she betray women in general.

surprise! surprise! look what turns out.

• Like 1

Have you ever been abused?

There is so much psychologically happening you couldn't possibly understand. It's a need for approval, need to feel wanted after the abuse. Why do you think so many people stay in bad relationships. It takes its toll

Mentally. Don't blame the victim here.

• Like 10
  • Author
Have you ever been abused?

There is so much psychologically happening you couldn't possibly understand. It's a need for approval, need to feel wanted after the abuse. Why do you think so many people stay in bad relationships. It takes its toll

Mentally. Don't blame the victim here.

no...

wow...so some women will send flower and email someone who just punched her to express her love and asked to be F?

no wonder some men hit women, because that's how they get results? vs, nice guys who will just get ignored by women?

no wonder bad people always win, in relationship and life in general?

too mind-boggling for me too understand.

no...

wow...so some women will send flower and email someone who just punched her to express her love and asked to be F?

no wonder some men hit women, because that's how they get results? vs, nice guys who will just get ignored by women?

I agree that you would not understand complex psychological issues.

• Like 5
  • Author
I agree that you would not understand complex psychological issues.

Hope the persecutors will use you people' complex psychological issues as argument and the judge would understand this 'complex psychological issues' thing and convict the accused using that.

I don't know the full case but it sounds to me that she was trying to reconnect. A lot of abused people have trouble accepting that they meant so little to the abuser, it's very sad. They are broken and trying to get validation that they meant something, that they were loved.

OP, you have a lot to learn about the complexity of how people relate.

• Like 4
  • Author
I don't know the full case but it sounds to me that she was trying to reconnect. A lot of abused people have trouble accepting that they meant so little to the abuser, it's very sad. They are broken and trying to get validation that they meant something, that they were loved.

OP, you have a lot to learn about the complexity of how people relate.

not been abused physically... but I certainly have gotten lots and constant mental abuses from interviewers, employers, coworkers, family (sorta) and random strangers... but I don't have that kind of psychological issues. I will just disgusted by those people and want nothing to do with them if I don't have to.

Summary of this huge news in Canada: a celebrity new host was fired. some said he was abusive in the work place and some female said he sexually harassed them.

Then 3 women unrelated to workplace and he used to involved with came out accused him sexually assault them and he is on trial for these.

I am fully convinced he used his power to abusive people and sexual abuse women, so I really wanted this person who victimized women to be punished.

now, we got this:

Jian Ghomeshi trial: Lucy DeCoutere sent letter and emails to accused after alleged assault - Toronto - CBC News

WTF! what kind of woman will email and sent flower to someone who just punched her head and almost knocked her out for sex and express her love?

Is this a Fxxing joke? what did she think when she came out to accuse him? the defense will never find her email and hand written letter.

she said all these doesn't mean the assault didn't happen. but who the hell is going to believe her?

This doesn't mean it didn't happen. Just means that she's not credible and it's hard to take her story as 100 percent true.

I HATE that victims are put on trial, their whole lives investigated, they get bullied and pulled apart by the defense lawyers.

Everybody in this City knows and has heard stories about him for years.

• Like 2
At first, I really despised the defense lawyer. I thought she was a scumbag. what kind of woman will defense a man who assault women? I thought she betray women in general.

surprise! surprise! look what turns out.

So are you saying that all these women are lying and JG is not an abuser? That these women all asked for it? Because they aren't acting like a victim is supposed to act like? I'm confused... Were they asked to be recorded unknowingly (he put a camera in his fricken TEDDY BEAR btw) and he over the years has kept every single email, letter, text from all the women he's been with so that one day (and I figure he knew he'd eventually get accused) he would have 'evidence' to use against them? It's sickening.

I wonder if he's "hit" on his lady lawyers yet.... Like the play of the word> :p

• Like 1
dreamingoftigers
So are you saying that all these women are lying and JG is not an abuser? That these women all asked for it? Because they aren't acting like a victim is supposed to act like? I'm confused... Were they asked to be recorded unknowingly (he put a camera in his fricken TEDDY BEAR btw) and he over the years has kept every single email, letter, text from all the women he's been with so that one day (and I figure he knew he'd eventually get accused) he would have 'evidence' to use against them? It's sickening.

I wonder if he's "hit" on his lady lawyers yet.... Like the play of the word> :p

I think he's really not okay.

I read his Facebook release the night it came out and it flagged for me immediately.

All of these instant supporters championing him. Yet it sounded so much like some posters on LS where stuff does not line up at all. You read so much for years and years and then people's garbage sounds more like a "cycle" than an individual's story.

But she too clearly has issues. I don't quite get it myself, I do understand Trauma Bonding. But for it to happen so early..... He must have been very selective about his targets. Which does not surprise me.

Too bad, he's talented, but clearly has his demons that will forever outshine that. I wonder how many victims haven't come forward.

• Like 3
Hope the persecutors will use you people' complex psychological issues as argument and the judge would understand this 'complex psychological issues' thing and convict the accused using that.

A prosecutor (I assume persecutors was a typo) will prevent evidence of physical abuse (scars, bruises, neigbours hearing domestic violence etc) and on this he will be judged.

so you've never, EVER heard about Stockholm syndrome - for example?

in situations like this one - the court is OBLIGATED to seek professional medical opinion on the mental state of the victim; so yeah, they actually MUST take these issues into consideration.

the growing problem here is you using this story as some kind of confirmation that nice dudes truly do come last. i have two words for you: Elliot Rodger.

Edited by minimariah
  • Like 2
  • Author
so you've never, EVER heard about Stockholm syndrome - for example?

in situations like this one - the court is OBLIGATED to seek professional medical opinion on the mental state of the victim; so yeah, they actually MUST take these issues into consideration.

the growing problem here is you using this story as some kind of confirmation that nice dudes truly do come last. i have two words for you: Elliot Rodger.

yes, you think I am totally ignorant?

but how do you think it apply to this case. for heaven's sake...so you just started dating this guy you hardly know and he hit you, and you go back to express your love and desire to be F by him?

you can follow the case to see if the court is 'obligated'to do so.

I am not going to google a pervert...I don't want my eyes and and brain to be tinted further but do you think that Elliot is a nice dude? if not, then are you even argue my point? my point is genuinely nice dude, not a pervert pretend to be nice guy.

• Author

I read his Facebook release the night it came out and it flagged for me immediately.

All of these instant supporters championing him. Yet it sounded so much like some posters on LS where stuff does not line up at all. You read so much for years and years and then people's garbage sounds more like a "cycle" than an individual's story.

But she too clearly has issues. I don't quite get it myself, I do understand Trauma Bonding. But for it to happen so early..... He must have been very selective about his targets. Which does not surprise me.

Too bad, he's talented, but clearly has his demons that will forever outshine that. I wonder how many victims haven't come forward.

yes, the guy looks like a bad person.

I really want abusive and bad person to be punished. and I was convinced he is. that's why this woman disappointed me so much.

she told the court the assault but she also she didn't remember any of those emails and flower etc...that's inconsistency...

yup...I guess people here are going to tell me trauma, and psychological issues cause people to have SELECTIVE memories.

I have a dear friend who works where this scum was employed. His behavior was a known secret, so to speak. There wasn't shock and awe internally. He seems like a textbook sociopath. The monsters in life so rarely look like monsters. And they can be so subtle at the onset that you find yourself blaming yourself for being hurt by them.

If he wasn't so gross and cruel, and women weren't so hurt, this would be a fascinating character study. His initial toddler-like outburst was pretty telling. This is someone who's never had a consequence in his life and he doesn't like it one bit.

• Like 5

Remember, those videos he showed his employers when stuff started coming out about him? Then pretty much after there was a meeting and he fired. His employers were protecting themselves and then they fired him. They knew what was coming around the corner.

It is sad that he's more than likely going to be acquitted. Shame he wasn't put on the stand to testify!

• Like 1
MuddyFootprints
Remember, those videos he showed his employers when stuff started coming out about him? Then pretty much after there was a meeting and he fired. His employers were protecting themselves and then they fired him. They knew what was coming around the corner.

It is sad that he's more than likely going to be acquitted. Shame he wasn't put on the stand to testify!

It's in his best interest not to testify. It opens him up to cross examination. The decision is his and I'm sure his lawyer encouraged that decision.

no...

The thing which really stands out to me is that you seem to think that you're a nice guy and this is the reason you fail with women. However, your words here are so 'Not Nice'. The words actually make you sound really unpleasant. Nice guys just don't speak and think like this.

My experience is that genuine nice guys easily get great partners. But cynical, messed up guys who are under the illusion that they nice are the ones women avoid like the plague.

• Author
The thing which really stands out to me is that you seem to think that you're a nice guy and this is the reason you fail with women. However, your words here are so 'Not Nice'. The words actually make you sound really unpleasant. Nice guys just don't speak and think like this.

My experience is that genuine nice guys easily get great partners. But cynical, messed up guys who are under the illusion that they nice are the ones women avoid like the plague.

oh, please......you are so blinded and selective in reading

I am a woman. can't you even judge by my posts? I said many times I want bad guy to suffer from consequences, but unfortunately some women enable those kind of guys and behaviors.

no wonder the guy kept abusing women, because after he assault them he got flower and love letter....

I talk things objectively unlike you very subjective and irrational. it's a common saying that nice guy finish last...I am not the one who said that! I am just trying to give an explanation to that phenomenon.

now, next time when you get hit by a man, you punch him right back. and don't just try to blindly and verbally try to abuse nice people who happen to just have a inquisitive mind.

• Author
not trying to be mean, no offence -- but you're completely clueless.

the only clue I have about you is that you can't form an credible argument except like some women whose only capability is to verbally abuse another woman.

• Author
His employers were protecting themselves and then they fired him. They knew what was coming around the corner.

people are bad everywhere. the employers enable his bad behaviours in the workplace.