Spending the weekend with my ex

And I'm really stressing about it! We broke up in April but have stayed on good terms for the most part and still hang out and hook up sometimes, but only for a few hours at a time. I don't have strong feelings for him anymore and I don't think he does either. He paid for half of my summer share before we broke up (because he was going to be in it), but since it was mostly my friends, he said I could have it and I didn't have to pay him back, but said he may want to come once or twice and I said ok. That was months ago and he hasn't asked to come. On Wednesday he asked if he could stay there this weekend. I felt like I couldn't say no because he did pay for it so I said ok. Now I'm freaking out because I'm hooking up with and dating other guys who will all be around this weekend. I'm nervous for him to find out and also for them to see him around and think we're still together. Also, I don't know how my friends are going to react. Is this a horrible idea? He says he has plans for most of the weekend, just needs somewhere to sleep. We've never hung out without hooking up, but also I like other guys there more than him at this point.

Sounds like a terrible idea and a time bomb that was waiting to explode.

But hey, you reap what you sow.

Good luck.

Clarence_Boddicker

Have you given him full disclosure about your social life & expectations for that weekend? If everyone knows & is mature about it, things could work, especially if he's not there to hang with you.