Do you have a crush?

A real one in real life, NOT one online, and not someone you're already with! I don't have a crush right now, but I want to hear about yours. :love:

• Like 1
Michelle ma Belle

Hmm...I can't say that I do at the moment which is strange because I'm one who often enjoys crushing (innocently of course) over the men I meet in my life.

I guess I've either been too busy or too content to take notice of anyone.

That can't be a bad thing, can it? :/

• Like 2
  • Author
Hmm...I can't say that I do at the moment which is strange because I'm one who often enjoys crushing (innocently of course) over the men I meet in my life.

I guess I've either been too busy or too content to take notice of anyone.

That can't be a bad thing, can it? :/

Well, I enjoy it and wish I had a crush right now too.

• Like 1
Well, I enjoy it and wish I had a crush right now too.

No you don't...

Crushes are sorta nice cuz of the giddy feelings you get in the exchanges of glances, words, gestures, etc...

But a lot of crushes are just that - "crushes". And, it sucks when it doesn't materialize into something real.

Is that why they're called "crushes"? Cuz your heart gets smashed into pieces?:laugh:

• Like 2

Yes. She works with my friend. I've never even met her, but my friend was telling me all about her and we were all supposed to hang out one night but it never happened. I searched for her on Facebook and based on everything I've seen and heard, she's exactly what I'm looking for.

It's so crazy to crush on someone I've never even met, but I can't help it. It's like something out of a song.

• Like 3

Well, I do have a small crush on one of the daytime supervisors at my work place. She is bigger than what I would prefer but for some reason, I just like her. She is calm, pleasant, never gives me any form of trouble (which is rare for a Walmart associate let alone a supervisor).

If she actually offers to sleep with me, I would be hard pressed to turn it down, in all honesty. She's the only heavier woman I met that I would sleep with of my own free will.

• Like 1

I sort of have a mini crush on a guy. We went out a couple of times but he travels for weeks at a time and we don't really keep intouch... He's back now and we're sort of chatting... I'm sort of hoping he'll ask me out again soon, haha, i really feel like Making out with him :p. We'll see. It's a cute feeling, great phase to be in, I enjoy it !

• Like 2
regine_phalange

I have a crush on my dentist and I "remember" it every time I see him (not that often). Thankfully I "forget" about it after a week or so. :p But it always seems to come back. I also have a minor crush on my electrician but it's more like a soft spot and not a crush really because I haven't daydreamed about him.

• Like 4

Mini crush on my GP as well - he is sooo nice, single too :). Real crush on my best friend's bestie - bad boy, i am staying away and drooling in silence... While mildly flirting before I make my exit! Some people are soooo much trouble :D !

• Like 2
Yes. She works with my friend. I've never even met her, but my friend was telling me all about her and we were all supposed to hang out one night but it never happened. I searched for her on Facebook and based on everything I've seen and heard, she's exactly what I'm looking for.

It's so crazy to crush on someone I've never even met, but I can't help it. It's like something out of a song.

Kate Upton?

Sorry - that's all I could think about when I read this initially...

sportygirl89

I've known this guy for about 9 years. We hung out for the first time in a couple years. We aren't sure if it is a physical thing or more. But this is first time we are both single. I always feel a spark but idk if he does. But we are both willing to explore this. So we don't have any regrets later in life. This has been trying to happen since we met.

• Like 2
autumnnight

I had a three minute crush on the very nice policeman who unlocked my car door. But it would never work. He's too young and he lives too far away lol

• Like 1
PinkInTheLimo

I've got a crush on one of the teachers of my evening class.

Nothing is ever going to come from it because the guy is very married and wears his wedding ring.

I always follow his classes with glintering eyes.

But I would rather die than have him find out.

He's not dropdead gorgeous but he has that boyish charm that is my weak spot.

I would not have written this if I was not 200% sure that this guy never comes to Loveshack.

PinkInTheLimo
I also have a minor crush on my electrician but it's more like a soft spot and not a crush really because I haven't daydreamed about him.

So no SPARKS with the electrician :D?

• Like 2

I have a bit of a crush on my new sb. Even better, I think she has one on me. :D She is constantly texting me until midnight or later.

PrettyEmily77

When I was 4, I had a crush on Ryan Green, also 4. He shared his sandwich with me once and I pretty much fell in love there and then. Completely unrequited, unfortunately...

When I was 12, I had a crush on my Mr Webb, my Maths teacher. He was in his late twenties and used to wear these funny cartoon ties and used to make Maths so exciting. Also unrequited, sadly...

Last year, I had a crush on Monday morning tram guy. Don't know if he only worked on Mondays but I'd make a point of taking the tram at the same time every Monday to catch a glimpse. Ah, his piecing green eyes and the scar over the left eye...

Nowadays I focus on the BF solely, although I do have a couple of harmless LS crushes. I've even told him - he doesn't seem very threatened at all :).

• Like 1
I've even told him - he doesn't seem very threatened at all :).

Isn't that the best? :)

Haha, I remember my little kindergarten BF, now that you mention childhood stuff. :laugh:

• Like 2
CrystalCastles
Are you kidding? I've got like 500 crushes going every day. :cool:

Damn, that's a lot of crushes. I don't have any right now, so many you can spare a few?

Damn, that's a lot of crushes. I don't have any right now, so many you can spare a few?

Sure ....or I could just flirt you up myself. :D wink-wink-tickle-tickle-teasy-teasy :cool:

• Like 1
  • Author

Oh, I forgot about my coworker. I try so hard not to have a crush on him anymore, because he has a serious girlfriend, but he flirts with me from time to time (on purpose I think, because he knows I like him and is flattered) and, oh man, that crap really works! He drives me crazy.

• Like 1