A girl I like has a boyfriend

OK, I really like this girl from college that has a boyfriend. I put a recent thread up and people replied that I should tell this girl I like her. I really dont know if this is a good idea because I dont want things to get awkward between us. Right now we are really great friends and I know she has a thing for me, but she cant do anything because of her boyfriend. She has called her boyfriend my name on the phone, we hang out everyday in school and when we are not in school we talk on the phone everyday, and she jokes about us getting married. These are a few of the reasons why I think she likes me. She has even slept in my bed (nothing happened). We have gone as far as a little peck on the cheek which is nothing. I really dont think just coming out and saying that i have a thing for her is the best way. Do you agree and are there any other suggestions?

Well, actually she can do something...she can dump her boyfriend and be with you. Even if nothing happened when you two slept in the same bed together, I don't think that's very fair to her boyfriend. It's obvious that there's more then friendship going on here so I don't see in the point in trying to pretend that you two are just friends.

Yeah, I have a suggestion. Get used to it.

The best ones are usually taken.

Every now and then, they could make you think they like you, but nothing will happen. You'll just be there to make her feel good when her boyfriend treats her like crap, and you'll think, "Wow, she's gonna leave him for me!" and it won't happen and you'll be miserable.

OR she will leave her boyfriend, and you'll wonder, "Hmm, if she left him, why wouldn't she leave me?" but that thinking process tends to only take place in the recesses of your mind, so it ain't that bad. Happened to me. Worried for a little bit but got over it, but then, of course, it kinda came true.

But hey...y'never know.

Originally posted by abc123def

OK, I really like this girl from college that has a boyfriend.

Right now we are really great friends and I know she has a thing for me, but she cant do anything because of her boyfriend.

she likes you as a friend only otherwise you'd be her b/f. stop reading more into it than is really there.

women choose the dude they want to be with, and she has chosen him over you

Originally posted by UCFKevin

Every now and then, they could make you think they like you, but nothing will happen. You'll just be there to make her feel good when her boyfriend treats her like crap, and you'll think, "Wow, she's gonna leave him for me!" and it won't happen and you'll be miserable.

i could not have said the above better myself...it is prose and should become scripture

Guys do the same thing. NANANANA!! :p

yeah even if shes doin stuff with u she is still with him..if u want to be sneaky aobut it..just keep it coo with her, dont let her know u have feelings for her, just be who u are...and if her and her bf were to get in a fight or breakup..im sure she would turn to you. even then dont expect her to be stable for a relationship if thats what u lookin for. let her be she got a bf!

Been there, done that. Dump her and stop missing out on girls who are single and that you can actually have a substantive relationship with.

Drew

dude, you're not the only one. There's a girl that i like too that has a b/f and she wants to leave him for me. But the only downside is that her boyfreind is an emotional wreck. If he sees us talking together or dancing together at a school dance or somthing, or ever looing at each other for that matter, he gets really ticked. And shes already tried breaking up with him before, but when she does try, he threatens to do crazy things like kill himself or slash his wrists. basically all he is doing is relying on her to make himself happy.

so she's scared to break up with him for the fear of that he might do somthing drastic. it really sucks cuz shes such a nice girl and one of my best freinds. I've talked to her boyfreind before to try to knock (literally, i punched him like twice) some sense into him but hes so airheaded that i coulden't get through to him. And it really ticks me off because he is always treating her like crap.

well, good luck on you're little delema.

DuvFeatherdRaven

Dont mess with her. What if you were the boyfriend? how would you feel? Wait until she's available to be acting like she is.

BrainRightHeartWrong
Dont mess with her. What if you were the boyfriend? how would you feel? Wait until she's available to be acting like she is.

i agree totally, a woman with this kind of crap should be avoided like the black plague, stay away from her, she is a complete bast*** who is feeding her own ego, she will enjoy ****t*** on you and her boyfriend

don't be a fool

STAY AWAY FROM HER AND LOOK AT ALL THE GENUINELY SINGLE GIRLS OUT THERE!