Hello could use some info

So here we go, me and this girl "who has a boy friend" have and affair going on. But we have both fallen for eatch other. I cant get her out of my mind and she says the same is true for me. She says she love me often and we have a very sexual relationship "as high school students do". She says she wants to break up with her boyfriend and go with me but a part of her still loves him. She said be optimistic about who she desides on and i can wait but she has depresion and often crys but i am there for her. I have gained her trust and she has mine but idk. We often cuddle when we can and are more then just sex friends. When i said i feel like a boyfriend in training she said i am. As i am 17 and dont have the life experience i need advice on what i should do but i cant stop loving her with all i am

bro... bro...

For YEARS i have been seeing committed women. BF/gf or married. listen to me when i say... Its just your emotions. I just opened a thread cause all i attract is those sorts of women. Sex is awesome, love is awesome. But please please listen to me. Do not go down this road. Be the man, break it off and in 10 or 15 years I would respect you so much for it. This new generation, your generation seeks only instant gratification. Being 17 you have no idea what your capable of. You dont know women. You dont know who will like you. People from all walks of life meet each other.

I know I called you a bro. Dont be a bro. be a man. U know it in your heart and here is your vindication. Be with you who ACTUALLY cares, and is not someone that just needs a small escape from their own crap. Man up bro down!