Are there any women who like chubby men?

According to the #dadbod trend/meme/whatever, lots. Of course, I never meet one, but they say they're out there.

My first husband was 6'6" and 310 pounds.

My new husband has a paunch.

I love me fleshy men... :love:

• Like 1
Like men who love BBW? Any BBM lover's here? :laugh:

Hmm, subjective...

When BBM is describing a little extra bulk, that's fine. When morbidly obese people are calling themselves "curvy"... no.

I've known a couple women that prefer their men pudgy. Now mind you that doesn't mean morbidly obese. But I know they did seek out the thicker boys.

One in particular loved the nerdy, chubby boys. She herself was not fat at all. Probably about 5'8 120 and pretty cute. So there is hope ;)

Maleficent

I don't really mind a man's body type. But I have an athletic lifestyle so if a man (skinny or chubby) has a similar lifestyle as me, it's fine by me...

Ninjainpajamas

I've never seen women intentionally go for chubby men despite them complaining about how more men she would be more interested in chubby women, generally speaking.

I've never heard a woman say "Mmm, look at him...he's short, light and chubby..just my type".

They might want some meat on him but usually from what I've noticed, he should be in better shape than she is to meet her expectations...that's how it goes in Los Angeles anyway.

So sorry chubby guys, your inbox will be especially more empty than the average/decent looking guys in OLD in Los Angeles...life's that way.

• Like 2
I've never seen women intentionally go for chubby men despite them complaining about how more men she would be more interested in chubby women, generally speaking.

I've never heard a woman say "Mmm, look at him...he's short, light and chubby..just my type".

They might want some meat on him but usually from what I've noticed, he should be in better shape than she is to meet her expectations...that's how it goes in Los Angeles anyway.

So sorry chubby guys, your inbox will be especially more empty than the average/decent looking guys in OLD in Los Angeles...life's that way.

I live in LA too and will agree that here people tend to be held to an even higher looks standard. Beautiful men and women with "perfect" bodies can easily be found just walking down the street. Everyone's a model or actor right? haha. But I have also seen that money can be a great equalizer in these matters ;) Such as the hot daily yoga going women married to the chubby but wealthy lawyers, doctors, and hollywood executives.

• Like 1
hotpotato

That depends...I dated (or rather attempted to date) a man who was 6'6, 280 lbs. Definitely a healthy dude. i was fine with it, but he also had muscle tone. I knew a guy who was 5'10 and obese, and he wasn't doing it for me. I like BBMs who are like powerlifters-fit and in good shape just not low body fat.

Yes - they are so much nicer to cuddle with.

My sister only dates "husky" guys. ok they were enormous.

E-Squared

Well, I am a chubby guy, but I work out and exercise. I also have some muscle mass, so I am by no means an out-of-shape guy. I was, at one point, a lot more out of shape than I currently am, though.

By the way, when someone said about guys going after chubby women, you'd be surprised at how some guys like a woman with some love handles and even a gut. I kind of like that myself. There is something about a soft and round tummy that kind of turns me on.