Cheated but I want her back

Stupidcheater

So my girlfriend of 9 months currently broke up with me because we were fighting too much and that we were too opposite. She means the world to me and I would do anything for her. This was just a breakup to work everything out but I was still heartbroken. But I did something so horrible and it's hurting me so much.

During the second month of us dating, I sent a dick pic to my ex girlfriend and felt extremely guilty, blocked her, and stayed loyal for the rest of our relationship. However, I did not tell her this when it happened because I knew she would have broken up with me and I did not want that. When we broke up, my ex girlfriend told my current girlfriend that I did that and also found out that I hooked up with another girl when we broke up. I did not tell her both things. We only kissed but I did this because I felt horrible about our breakup and I thought this would make me feel better, but it only made me feel worse.

I feel extremely horrible because I basically cheated on her and would do anything in my power to get her back. However, she is currently not speaking with me and I have no idea what I should do. Her family also cut me out of their lives. I want to get back together with her and apologize to her and her family.

The guilt I feel is literally tearing me apart. All I do is sleep so I don't have to think of how much I hurt her. All I can do is think about how stupid I am for doing something that ruined the best relationship I've ever had in my life.

I feel sick to my stomach because of how this made her feel. I hate myself for betraying her. I know people will say if I really did love her, I would not have hooked up with another girl after our breakup, but that is not true. I do have immense feelings for her and care for her.

With that being said, I need some advice. I want her back and I would do anything to have her back in my life. I would treat her so much better and I know for a fact that I would never cheat again or do anything to hurt her. But my question is, how should I approach this and will she ever forgive me? How can I show how much I truly care about her so she may even consider taking me back?

Edited by Stupidcheater
spelling mistake

You were already broken up with her when the hook up happened, so I don't see that you've cheated on her.

The dick pic. was just plain silly on your part. You recognised that and blocked the recipient and didn't do it again. IMO that's completely forgivable.

I can give you several reasons why you shouldn't tery to win her back.

1. Her family have cut you from their lives. She's told them her side of everything and if she forgives you, she loses face with them, and the relationship between you and her family will forever be strained.

2. She will always have the dick pic and the post Break up hook up over you and will never fully trust you.

3. You only invested 9 months in her. There are still things you are yet to learn about the real her.

4. She instigated the break-up due to "being too opposite" and "fighting too much", usually you try and work through these things, not break up- was it an excuse for her to go and trollop around???

5. She's all buddy buddy with your previous ex.:sick:

Move on buddy!

You didn't cheat, but you weren't emotionally invested in the relationship. And not every girl is happy with just the status of "in a relationship".

• Like 1
PegNosePete

Leave her alone. Sorry but you've blown it. Don't make the same mistake again because often you only get one chance to be a decent guy.

• Like 1

With her family turning their faces away from you I see no way back.

You've been weighed in the balance and found wanting.

Try to learn from it.

You made several poor decisions and now you're paying the cost. Sometimes we don't always get what we want, that is a lesson you're going to have to learn here :) Good luck next time OP.

• Like 2