Married for 82 years and still going

I think I read an article about them before. Very inspiring. :)

For what it's worth, my grandfather and grandmother were married for over 60 years before granddad passed away.

• Like 2
  • Author

Cute perhaps, but if I were him I'd be off chasing some hot young 80 year old. ;)

todreaminblue

this video is so beautiful...i have to share it...i dont think a couple story has touched me more in images than this.....lovely thread robert

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2013-06-010-enduring-love?lang=eng

i cant watch it and not tear up every time i do watch it...its really quite special....deb

• Like 1
PinkInTheLimo

Note to all the men who want a younger woman: seems to me that one condition to make it to 82 years of marriage is to pick someone who does not differ very much with you in age...

I love her secret to long marriage: "I always let him have my way" :lmao:

Just look at how much the love each other :love: My grandparents are over year 70 at this point!

Note to all the men who want a younger woman: seems to me that one condition to make it to 82 years of marriage is to pick someone who does not differ very much with you in age...

The trick is to marry young, and then don't divorce or die. But you'd have to get together young. Hard to date a younger woman when you're only 18 yourself.

• Like 1
Lokin4AReason

that is like so awesome and hope the best for them in their remaining year(s) w/ US...

this is a prime example of commitment ( being loyal and faithful ) along w/ communication ... IMO