How to communicate when she won't talk

When my wife and I fight she usually blows up swears at me and we part ways for a while. Whenever I ask about the issue trying to figure it out and how to prevent it she gets mad and we fight all over again.

It seems I want to talk and get stuff out in the open, she seems to want to avoid it(actually she has said that) I have asked her for her opinion but get nothing or "you should know"

Anyone deal with something like this? How do you deal with it?

Marriage counselling is probably your best bet. Being unable to communicate, and being shut down with anger and verbal abuse when you try to will erode your marriage over time. It is a significant issue.

I suggest you both treat this seriously and learn to communicate better, or you probably won't last the distance. Getting a professional on to help you guys would be the smartest approach at this point I think.

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Author
Marriage counselling is probably your best bet. Being unable to communicate, and being shut down with anger and verbal abuse when you try to will erode your marriage over time. It is a significant issue.

I suggest you both treat this seriously and learn to communicate better, or you probably won't last the distance. Getting a professional on to help you guys would be the smartest approach at this point I think.

Good luck.

Thanks, that's exactly where I am at. However, she doesn't know if she wants to go for "us" but at least she is for her. We will see how it helps.